This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Topic » CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

1599 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
So on the 17th December there will be a Christmas Special for Can U Sing. Now you CAN'T PARTICIPATE. However you can help decide the winner. So I will be revealing the 6 singers along with the songs I have given to them and then you will rank them from 1 (your favourite) to 6 (your Least favourite)

On the 17th we will have the live show where the judges will give there comments

So who will be out contestants? Here are the 6!!!

Matt Terry
Christina Aguilera
Kelly Clarkson
Bastille
Pentatonic
Gwen Stefani

Reminder that you cannot participate but you can help decide the winner by ranking the 6 performances from your fav to least fav
1599 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
Matt Terry
1599 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
Christina Aguilera

1599 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
Kelly Clarkson

1599 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
Bastille

1599 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
Pentatonix

1599 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
Gwen Stefani

1599 days 9 hours ago
hellocat
ITS TIME TO SUBMIT YOUR RANKINGS- You have a week until it is due at 8pm GMT. I hope we get many of you involved, mails will be sent aswell

Judges (Sea & Michael) I expect comments and scores by the 15th December 2019, you will be reminded aswell

Enjoy Christmas Everyone 馃巹
1592 days 7 hours ago
hellocat
Welcome to The Christmas Special of Can U Sing! 6 Celebrities decided to sing for our judges & Viewers

The Judges: Sea, Kat
The Viewers: Aili, Ryan & Michael (he sent rankings not scores)
1592 days 7 hours ago
hellocat
Shall we start our Christmas Special with Kelly Clarkson!!
1592 days 7 hours ago
hellocat
Kat- *STANDING OVATION* This was Perfect! You are one of the contestants I really want on Can U Sing. You are actually my favourite singer! You really opened this song well and it was such a good job and I could listen to you all day 馃槏 thank you for putting me in the Christmas Spirit!

Michael- What a fun christmas song. I wish this caught on at season time but seems like no one listens to this song this time of year. Amazing job!

Sea- I liked this in away. It was nice and satisfying to hear. A bit of wavering, but still, have a merry Christmas!
1592 days 7 hours ago
hellocat
Kelly you Comments are In!

Kat- 10!!!
Sea- 7!

Total- 17!
1592 days 7 hours ago
hellocat
Next is Pentatonix!!!
1592 days 7 hours ago
hellocat

Kat- You are the first group to step into the Can U Sing spotlight. I feel like acapella is so underrated and you did a fantastic job on this! I definitely felt the emotion in you all and this was a beautiful song to sing. well done pentatonix!

Michael- The fact this is just all acapella shows how talented you guys are and I could listen to you guys for hours. Amazing song to perform and amazing job well done.

Sea- First group on Can you sing! You all have very nice voices, and I honestly really liked it. Merry christmas!
1592 days 7 hours ago
hellocat
Pentatonix, your scores are in!

Kat- 8!
Sea- 9!

Total- 17!
1592 days 7 hours ago
hellocat
Third to perform is Gwen!

open group

Can U Dance? (About to Start)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!