This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Topic » CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

1603 days 22 hours ago
hellocat

Kat- Gwen, this was such an unique way to sing this song! But nothing beats the original! I did see some breathing issues but overall this was fabulous and you did very well in this Christmas special!

Michael- Gonna be real with you and say your voice isnt my favorite but I do think this was a fun performance to watch. It was enjoyable to watch and not boring.

Sea- This was alright. I feel very neutral about this in fairness. It was ok, but not very memorable. I will say Merry Christmas though
1603 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
Scores

Kat- 6!
Sea- 7!

Total- 13!
1603 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
Next is Bastille!
1603 days 22 hours ago
hellocat

Kat- You did a great job on this but out if everyone, your voice and performance has to be the weakest! I do love your voice and how you make this song unique but I was left bored I'm sorry!

Michael- So for me personally this was just a boring performance for me. It didnt help that you picked a boring christmas song as well.

Sea- I really like you're voice. Tiny bit of wavering, but I overall liked it. Merry Christmas!
1603 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
Scores

Kat- 5!
Sea- 8!

Total- 13!
1603 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
Christina will be performing 5th
1603 days 22 hours ago
hellocat

Kat- um... This was something?

Michael- I loved this performance. Your always a joy to watch and your voice is always amazing, great to listen to.

Sea- A bit of wavering. Ok song. There were some ok parts, but I'm afraid it's a bah-humbug
1603 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
Last is Matt Terry!
1603 days 22 hours ago
hellocat

Kat- What a way to end the special! You did an amazing job with this! Your vocals in this was spectacular and I ADORED IT!

Michael- I think you did an amazing job with this song and loved the way how you started off. I do wish you went the whole performance with no music and just your voice.

Sea- Just because it's Christmas doesn't mean I'm going to be nice. There were Christmas wavering, and I didn't like it. My verdict is a bah-humbug
1603 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
Scores

Kat- 10!!!
Sea- 5!

Total- 15!
1603 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
Leaderboard
1- Kelly Clarkson 17 (10,7)
1- Pentatonix 17 (8,9)
3- Matt Terry 15 (10,5)
4- Gwen Stefani 13 (6,7)
4- Bastille 13 (5,8)
5- Christina Aguilera 10 (4,6)
1603 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
Alright first we will have a guest Performance before we announce our Top 3 and then our Winner!!
1603 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
1603 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
Give a round of Applause to Ariana Grande & Michael Bublé!!!
1603 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
Alright I can announce our top 3 is...

open group

Can U Dance? (About to Start)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!