This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Finale

Topic » [S3] Finale

1603 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Here
1603 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
I think you mean next up is Katy Perry and "Dolly Parton without the tits"
1603 days 18 hours ago
hellocat

Chris- I kinda liked this, I love the combination of you Kacey and Katy it's just so sweet hearing your performance, well done ladies.

Sea-  In my opinion you actually outshone Katy here, then again, she was the second boot in her season, and you're in the finals! I did like you're voice in this, and I guess that's what counts most
1603 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Oh after this Chris I'll do my Comments for Supertalent!
1603 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG SEA GAVE MORISSETTE A 10!!!
1603 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
take ur time 馃槝
1603 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Lol and let's see what Dolly Parton Without the tits got from our judges

Chris- 7!
Michael- 8!
Sea- 8!

Total- 23!
1603 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Now I've given 1 10, I feel like it's easier to give out 10's
1603 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Next we have Glennis Grace!!
1603 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Oh and btw I was going to do comments and scores but I ended up choosing to sleep instead 馃槀
1603 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
*Claps*
1603 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
me when i not chose to sleep just to watch the finale. time check here in Philippines, 3:15am 馃槡
1603 days 18 hours ago
SeaViper
Wow
1603 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Kat prioritizing sleep over comments & scores......I STAN.

I think...
1603 days 18 hours ago
hellocat

Chris- It's just so nice that both Dutch prides are in the stage tonight. I like the song choice, i loved the duet Glenis didn't hold back here however there's some points Do came flat in the beginning but I'm glad in the middle way through ending it was just become magical.

Sea- I surprisingly liked this. You outshone Whitney which is definitely a positive for me

open group

Can U Dance? (About to Start)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!