This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Live Show 8 (Semis)

Topic » [S3] Live Show 8 (Semis)

1586 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
1586 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
Welcome to the Semi Finals of Can U Sing Season 3!

Last Live Show, we had our final sing off where we said goodbye to P!NK!

Now 2 more must go, what will happen tonight on Can U Sing!
1586 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
Let's begin our live show with Miss Noah Ray Cyrus!
1586 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
1586 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
Chris- Even though I'm not familiar to the song you killed it, girl! I liked your confidence in your performance, there's some improvement in vocals but just a minor though, I really loved your style and I'm happy to see you here in semifinals.

Sea- I did quite like this. I am worried about you, as we're having a double elimination. I liked this, so I'm hoping it will hold you up
1586 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
Noah Ray Cyrus, your scores are in!

Chris- 6!
Michael- 7!
Sea- 8!

Total- 21!
1586 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
1586 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
Chris- It is so calming listening to your voice but I got bored at some point to be honest, I'd rather pick a strong performance since this is semifinals.

Sea- I truly did like this. You have a beautiful voice, and I think you might be a dark horse in this competition! I could definitely see you holding that golden microphone!
1586 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
Kacey, your Scores are in

Chris- 6!
Michael- 10!!!
Sea- 9!

Total- 25!
1586 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
1586 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
Chris- *standing ovation* Well, you did it again girl! I'm really so proud of you. This is the best cover I've ever heard and you really took the song as your own. I just loved the pitch shift from high to low which you nailed it and everything is just perfect for me.

Sea- You sounded like a Disney princess in this! Ahh, this is honestly hurting my heart
1586 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
Morissette, your Scores are in!

Chris- 10!!!
Michael- 10!!!
Sea- 9!

Total- 29!
1586 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
1586 days 16 hours ago
Jameslu
Here and super nervous!!!
1586 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
Chris- *standing ovation* OMG! This is my first time I'm totally amazed in your performance, Glenis! I'm loving your version of the song and you really sang it with passion and soul. I'm so happy you're here in semifinals, good luck!

Sea- This was alright in my opinion, but it just doesn't compare to you're other performances :(
1586 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
hello!! :)

open group

Can U Dance? (About to Start)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!