This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S3] Live Show 4

Topic » [S3] Live Show 4

1652 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
OML, Noah is safe
1652 days 5 hours ago
nateclove
Bishhhh Noah is safe I cry 馃槶馃槶馃槶鉂も潳
1652 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
To kat la鈥檖orsha is apprently cracking a protective phone case
1652 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG MARIAH FLOPPING, WHAT???!
1652 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG AND LA'PORSHA!
1652 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
And we are surprised because馃
1652 days 5 hours ago
hellocat

Kat- This was beautiful, you showed us your capabilities and it felt very personal to you and I was touched! I felt like from beginning to end you were giving us a story and I was there was it girl! Although you have been giving us the same sort of thing maybe spice it up a little bit :)!

Michael- Congrats on being safe. Amazing performance from you once again. You might be safe again next week if the other judges agree with me.

Sea- Good start, good middle, ok end. You have a very soft voice. There were parts in this song where I thought it wasn't the right one, but you recovered from them
1652 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
Scores

Kat- 9!
Michael- 9!
Sea- 7!

Total- 25!
1652 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
OMG WHAAAT?!
That performance scored way better than expected! DANG I should have used Fallingwater.
I thought Stay wouldn't score well but it did, I am so proud of Maelyn! <3

Both my acts got the same scores lol
1652 days 5 hours ago
hellocat

Kat- *Standing Ovation* What an amazing closer to this competition! Samantha to you have defied expectations and I am so happy! This was a very good performance with some great technique and emotion was injected! I can see a winner in front of us ladies and gentlemen!

Michael- Congrats on being safe. Another great performance from you which isnt surprising. Cant wait to see what you give to us next week.

Sea- You've made top of the leader board for the last two weeks. This performance was just about as good! You have really surprised me  and you need to keep going!
1652 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
Waits for Samantha to fail unexpectedly
1652 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
Kat- This was beautiful, you showed us your capabilities and it felt very personal to you and I was touched! I felt like from beginning to end you were giving us a story and I was there was it girl! Although you have been giving us the same sort of thing maybe spice it up a little bit :)!

Kat wants to spice it up, okay Fallingwater it is for next week!
1652 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
Scores

Kat- 9!
Michael- 9!
Sea- 8!

Total- 26!
1652 days 5 hours ago
SeaViper
Ok, Kat's first 10
1652 days 5 hours ago
aria_grande
I want a third immunity

open group

Can U Dance? (About to Start)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!