This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Can U Sing? Live Show 5

Topic » Can U Sing? Live Show 5

1683 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
*Kat walks down the stairs*

Kat- Welcome to the 4th live show if Can U Sing!! Last week The shock elimination proved that everyone needs to up their game. Tonight our final 8 will receive the scores and who will get bottom 2

First of All though, please welcome the legend Alicia Keys!!
1683 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
1683 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Thank you so much Alicia! We will see you tomorrow where you will perform Fallin'
1683 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Let's get to our Performances bad first up tonight is Jennifer Hudson!
1683 days 18 hours ago
hellocat

Kat- *Standing Ovation* Jennifer can I just say ლ(^o^ლ). That was so good and honestly girl I am very happy with that Performance which you should be very proud and Honestly you deserve the top spot, this was winner worthy darling. This was fantastic Jennifer and I'm impressed!

Michael- Your voice is insane. Literally one of a kind in this world. Amazing performance. You did lose me a bit tho when the choir came in.

Dylan- Wow what can I say apart from amazing perfection you absolutely moved me i felt so much emotion comeing from you in that song and you know what you are one of kind the others better watch out because you are well on you way to being a winner
1683 days 18 hours ago
ryan5676
I can't wait!
1683 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Let's see what Jennifer's Score are, The Judges Scores are in!

Kat- ITS A 10!!!

Michael- 9!

Dylan- 10!!!

It's 29/30 for JHud

Let's see if Davina Michelle can get a higher score?
1683 days 18 hours ago
hellocat

Kat- Davina, this really showed off your vocals, I am very impressed to this and your improvement throughout the Weeks. I love that you have done an original and this is actually my favourite song from yours and in my top 50 songs I've ever listened and I live the acoustic version of this, it did get a tiny but boring at times though

Michael- An amazing voice. I definitely think you still haven't showed us your best yet and Im scared for that day but for now I think it was a step down from last week for me.

Dylan- I am sorry but compared to less week I am afraid I was bored I was look forward to see what you brought this week but you didn't do it and I was bored because I felt no passion from you when you were sing so I don't know if you want to be here anymore if you stay please step it up
1683 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
The Judges Scores are in! Davina:

Kat- 9!

Michael- 7!

Dylan- 5!
1683 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
The next to perform is Brooke and she is singing a song, but will it get her a high score?
1683 days 18 hours ago
hellocat

Kat- QUEEN!!!! You actually need the top spot I'm not even joking, The sass you produced in that I'm like "Bish what?!" I'm so impressed. You have seriously fought week after week and maybe this week you will finally be treated to that top spot you rightly deserve girl! I have a feeling Rubes is winning this season.

Michael- What a tough song to decide and sing. I think it paid off for sure tho. As the song kept going you got better and better with each note. Very well done performance.

Dylan- What can I say it maybe a man's world but you made that song your own and you owned that stage as soon as you come on and started to sing you had everyones attention well Done girl you slayed it and if you don't get full marks something is wrong
1683 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
*Claps* The judges scores are in!

Kat- 10!!!

Michael- 8!!!

Dylan- 10!!!

Grats Brooke, your score is 28
1683 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Freya is next to sing and she'll build castles with this song!
1683 days 18 hours ago
hellocat

Kat- Honestly I do not have a single clue why every week you are quite low down. you are so underrated and I think the audience agree with me, I really do think you are such a professional singer with an incredible voice and you are so good I'm going to apply you into The Voice (Sorry TheRankKing but I don't think your ever gonna apply to The Voice anyway so it doesn't matter). thank you for producing Quality!

Michael- I wish your mic was higher or the music was lower so I can hear your beautiful voice. It was tough to hear you with the music. But from what I can hear you did an amazing job.

Dylan- I like that song and you sung it good but all most everyone here has step it up a little since lest week and I can't say you did as well because you didn't bring it we are at week 5 now and subpar well not do now so let this be a warning if you do not bring it every week you could be going home
1683 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
Freya, your scores are in!

Kat- 9!

Michael- 7!

Dylan- 5!

That's 21/30 for Freya
1683 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
The 5th to sing is Jessie J, and she is trouble!

open group

Can U Dance? (About to Start)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!