This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Join 4

Topic » Live Join 4

1689 days ago
hellocat
Join Me, Michael and NEW JUDGE DYLAN!!! For an amazing 4th show and trust me you do not want to miss it

Grab some popcorn at 8pm GMT for a show stopper show and incredible talent from DANELIYA TULESHOVA
1689 days ago
hellocat
Oh no I spelt it wrong 馃槀馃槀

It's live show 4 not live join 4 馃槀馃槀
1689 days ago
Jameslu
WHAT IS LIVE JOIN LMAO SCREAMING
1689 days ago
Jameslu
this season is full of judges changing each week lmao!
1689 days ago
hellocat
WELCOME TO SHOW 4 OF CAN U SING

Last live show we said Goodbye to YELO!!

Firstly Give it up for DANELIYA TULESHOVA
1689 days ago
hellocat
1689 days ago
Jameslu
*claps for Daneliya*
1689 days ago
hellocat
Now it's time for the performances and last week we saw Saara come in the bottom 2, will it be the same this week, let's see!
1689 days ago
hellocat

Kat- I sense a little bit of a dark horse here! Saara this was incredible! You sung this with so much purity and so much power. I could feel the emotion for beat one and this has been your best performance yet but I do see you improving later in the competition!

Michael-  I love that you played the piano for this performance.Your voice would go amazing with a broadway play. An amazing job.

Dylan- Now I will say what I have said to a few of the singers tonight please try and brake the habit of riffing it really throws the song of and it can be really damaging to your voice but a part from that well done I really enjoy hereing you sing
1689 days ago
hellocat
Saara, the judges scores are in!!

Kat- 8!

Michael- 8!

Dylan- 7!

23/30!!
1689 days ago
hellocat
The second to perform is Ailis Adele, from being undermarked 3 weeks in a row, can Adele finally get what she deserves?
1689 days ago
Jameslu
AS LONG AS YOU KNOW SHE HAS BEEN UNDERMARKED!
1689 days ago
hellocat

Kat- *Stands and Claps* This is where you stop being undermarked Adele cause this is honestly one of the best so far in this contest and after listening to this I can see you winning this contest! Keep doing well and hopefully we can see you make it even further in this contest!

Michael- goosebumps everywhere. Your voice is one of a kind and it really is a great voice to just close your eyes and sway to. Love how you had the crowd sing with you as well.

Dylan- What can I say fantastic I have no words you did the song justice and you profomed it so well I think we have another possible winner here well done
1689 days ago
hellocat
Adele, the judges scores are in!

Kat- 9!

Michael- 9!

Dylan- 10!!!

That's 28! You should be so proud of that jump Adele
1689 days ago
hellocat
Davina is singing a Rihanna song and will she pull it off, let's see
1689 days ago
ryan5676
That is a big jump with the first 10!

open group

Can U Dance? (About to Start)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!