This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show 3

Topic » Live Show 3

1693 days 1 hour ago
hellocat
Join us @ 8PM GMT/3PM EST for the third live show of Can U Sing. Can our artists survive another week?

Also Lizzo will be performing for us!!

You don't want to miss it!
1693 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
OMG YAY THATS IN 12 MINUTES
1693 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
GIVE US QUEEN LIZZO!!!!!!!!!!
1693 days 1 hour ago
hellocat
Welcome to live show 3 of Can U Sing? Will any  be able to beat Jennifer. First up Is LIZZO
1693 days 1 hour ago
Jameslu
Here!
1693 days 1 hour ago
hellocat
1693 days 1 hour ago
hellocat
Alright time to start the show and to open live show 3 is Davina Michelle!!!
1693 days 1 hour ago
hellocat

Kat- *Stands and Claps* What a way to start off live show 3. Your voice has so much depth and this is what this song needs which is amazing. I do agree with Michael that it would be better with just your voice and nothing else added to it but overall Davina this should keep you into show 4!

Michael- My first time judging this season and what an amazing start. Your voice is so powerful and amazing. The only critique I would have is I wish it was just your voice and not a bit of effects on the mic.
1693 days 1 hour ago
hellocat
So what will nee judge Michael think of Freya? Let's find out…
1693 days 1 hour ago
hellocat

Kat- *Stands And Claps* Freya, you need more recognition! Your voice is easily one of the best that I've heard! The way you sing is just so beautiful and every time it brings a tear to my eye 😢 but in a good way. You are so beautiful and an amazing artists and I have a lot of respect for you!

Michael- I was not expecting that voice at all when you started to sing. What a moving performance you did. Really breathtaking performance. Nothing else really to say.
1693 days 1 hour ago
hellocat
Jessie J smashed a Celine Dion song last week, but can she smash a Whitney Song? That's the question
1693 days 1 hour ago
hellocat

Kat- Big risk singing a Whitney Houston song but Jessie You pulled it off! This was insanely good and your vocals are so awesome! The flow of your notes whilst you were singing this was so beautiful and you definitely pulled it off this week Jessie! Well done!

Michael- wow, Whitney would be very proud if she were here today. Your voice is so special and gave the song justice. Not alot of people can pull off this song but your one of them and I cant wait what else you bring to the competition.
1693 days 1 hour ago
hellocat
Last week, Jennifer got the highest score for the second week running, is third time a charm?
1693 days 1 hour ago
hellocat

Kat- *Stands and Claps* I just can't with you Jen! You are just literally one of the best singers in this competition and you need a pass to the final already cause girl you deserve it! This was literally the performance of the night! How did you produce those notes and I was so sad you stopped.

Michael- I really wish this was a longer performance from you. You destroyed it tho either way. Like speechless. Impeccable voice.
1693 days 1 hour ago
hellocat
Brooke is next to face the judges
1693 days 1 hour ago
hellocat

Kat- Brooke can I just say you are amazing and I have a lot of faith in you to do well. I would've saved this for later Performances but I know you want to get the top score (and you might just). Also can I just say you look incredible and I live for you so much!

Michael- You better tell them sis. What an amazing performance with such a powerful voice. Looks like you gave it your all this week.

open group

Can U Dance? (About to Start)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!