This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show One

Topic » Live Show One

1699 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
*Ps I'm not starting now, come at 9 for the show

https://youtu.be/p_YIfXw77yQ

*Kat walks down the stage*

Kat: Welcome To Live show 1 of Can U Sing, Tonight our 12 singers will sing in front of our panel of judges but first enjoy a performance from the amazing KATIE KADAN!!

https://youtu.be/Q4dQyLz1lH4
1699 days 16 hours ago
hellocat
(If a judge doesn't send rankings btw, i will be randomising their scores [ik that could be unfair] but the score will be 6 or higher to make it not as unfair)
1699 days 16 hours ago
Dylangover1
( is it 9 USA time or 9 UK time)
1699 days 15 hours ago
hellocat
(9PM UK time)

So 4pm in USA 馃榿
1699 days 15 hours ago
Jameslu
Katie Kadan is a TALENT
1699 days 14 hours ago
hellocat
YAS DEF ALREADY THE WINNER OF THE VOICE
1699 days 13 hours ago
hellocat
Sorry guys but we will start at 9:30 GMT/4:30 EST because Aja says she'll do comments when she gets home so I'll extend the deadline

Plus anything can happen is on a 9

Don't want to cross over things 馃槀馃槀馃槄
1699 days 13 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay cool beans!
1699 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
Welcome to the first live show of CAN U SING!

Tonight 12 talented singers will face the wrath of our three judges (Aja didn't comment or rank so ratings will be randomised) Let's welcome our judges!
1699 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
Kat!!! *CLAPS*
1699 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
Aja!!! *CLAPS*
1699 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
Tommy!!! *CLAPS*
1699 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
Running order
1 Diana Rouvas
2 Amanda Palmer
3 Davina Michelle
4 YELO
5 Jennifer Hudson
6 Demi Lovato
7 Saara Aalto
8 Adele
9 Brooke Simpson
10 Jessie J
11 Dylan Gover
12 Freya Ridings
1699 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
1) Diana Rouvas "Vision Of Love"

Kat- What a way to open this season and Can U Sing in general. Your voice shows very beautiful tone and it seems like you have great control over your voice. Im seriously excited to see what your capable of in the future. Some points of advice, at times it sounded like you were showing off when in reality it just sounds like a mess sometimes so what i would do is have less of the woo-o-wooes. Overall a great first performance and I absolutely see potential in you
1699 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
2) Amanda Palmer "Ampersand"

Kat- Okay, so first off I wouldn't say this was the best quality so it's quite hard to judge and also at times the music seemed to overpowered. Your voice is actually quite amazing, it's very mature and it's obvious that it hadn't been damaged in a while. Great multitasking but maybe a point of advice next time is to make sure to show emotion especially in songs like these where the lyrics are very beautiful. I see you doing very well Amanda just take our comments on board and smash it next time.
1699 days 12 hours ago
hellocat
3) Davina Michelle "Someone You Loved"

Kat- This is very good and very polished Davina. Easily a very good first performance and first impressions are that you are going to be a threat to other contestants. I see you going far if I could ask to not belt as much because yes if it's done right it sounds so good and impressive but it's a risk as you have a chance to really damage your vocal cords and then everything you would sing would just be bad. But well done Davina this is really good.

open group

Can U Dance? (About to Start)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!