This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

How did you feel about Winstons views?

Topic » How did you feel about..

3037 days ago
Conjow
Even if you don't agree with him do you respect him as a player? Do you think he should have gone?
3037 days ago
AliciaM
completely agreed with them
3036 days 23 hours ago
Anas
He could've handled the situation a lot better
3036 days 23 hours ago
harrywasnak
It was disgusting. But there was something fishy. Everyone else's facts were relatively simple and not in any way offensive while production seems to have put that quote into the task just to get Winston out of the house. I read a pretty interesting theory. That everything with Winston (besides his personal actions) was staged in order to teach the public about how awful homophobia is.
3036 days 22 hours ago
Mexus
They were wrong and homophobic. Especially since a kid up for adoption does have a say. If I remember reading this correctly a girl refused to be adopted by Kim Kardashian.  But the main point he was trying to make the a same sex couple shouldn't be raising a kid is ridiculous.
3036 days 19 hours ago
AliciaM
completely agreed with them
< feel i should specify that by 'agreed with them' i'm referring to the ppl evicted him for his opinions, not his homophobic views
3036 days 17 hours ago
snowflake3
He blamed the press for absolutely nothing, you can tell in his face that he means and believes. Good riddance.

I don't care if the public think bb producers set it up for him to go w/ the housemates evicting him, he deserves it for having such barbaric views. He's an ass.
3036 days 2 hours ago
Cbowlay
He's not very smart. It was in his best interest to at least lie about his views and said they changed. He's a terrible politician if he can't adapt to changing times and opinions. He's overall a low quality person in every aspect.

open group

CBBUK Fan Club

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!