This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finalist Tribal Council

Topic » Finalist Tribal Council

2946 days 6 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
Please abide by the rules. Finalists you may post your speech and talk about the jurors.
Votes will be read when i receive all jury votes
2946 days 5 hours ago
pikaplayer
Ok my one questions is for the both of you and its pretty simple:

What was your highest and lowest point ig I respect the both of you and its hard to decide who to vote this question always helps me

That's all thank you PIKA PIKA!!!
2946 days 4 hours ago
Blondelle
What was your highest and lowest point ig I respect the both of you and its hard to decide who to vote this question always helps me

My highest moment was forming "The Odd Squad" which consisted of myself, Victoria, Emmett, and Renny. Being a part of an alliance like that was truly awesome as we controlled the entire season. Prior to this however, Renny and I had made a #DayOne alliance and we almost made it all the way here. For that reason, I'd say seeing Renny go was my lowest moment as well.

On top of all this, my highest moment was that no one targeted me that much due to an under the radar game.
2946 days 4 hours ago
Emmett4
Ok my one questions is for the both of you and its pretty simple:

My highest point was creating the #oddsquad.I cpuld tell that this alliance would lead me down a great path

My lowwest point was in the final 4 where i knew either me or my f2 ally victoria would go home
2946 days 4 hours ago
Emmett4
Speech-my strategy was to take out anyone who posed a threat in this game.

I did some big moves like getting my entire tribe to vote out talia at the 1st tribal council...I knew he was against me so i had to get EVERYONE against him

Also another big move i made was flushing out zombies idol which could be played after the vote...i knew he had it so i told ulong and 2 members from my alliance to vote for him so he would have majority of the votes and play his idol...while i also planned that the other 2 from my alliance would vote chase....so i got out an idol and a threat in one day.

Plus i won 6 immunitys and talked game with everyone to always have a plan A,B,C etc.

So i truly belive i deserve this win and the title of "sole zurvivor"
2946 days 3 hours ago
Renny10
Questions -

Emmett4 - Be honest. Why didn't you take me to F2! ?
Blondelle - Would you have token me to F2 ? Be honest and why ?
2946 days 2 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Questions
Emmett: Yes your here you totally deserve it dude but one thing were you really my Ally please please tell the truth please
Natasha: I like you I mean I really do but I don't think you should win what can you say to change that
2946 days 2 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Oh and Clark you should do awards for the season
2946 days 1 hour ago
Emmett4
Emmett: Yes your here you totally deserve it dude but one thing were you really my Ally please please tell the truth please

Yes i was really your ally,but that super idol was to powerful

But i wanted us in the f3 together tbh idk about an f2 deal but i definately wanted a f3 deal but renny played the idol....
2946 days 1 hour ago
Emmett4
Emmett4 - Be honest. Why didn't you take me to F2! ?

I didnt take you to f2 because you played a better game than natasha....which means you were a threat to me winning.
2946 days ago
JuliaSokolowski
hi guys. My only question to both of you why was i voted out over michael
2946 days ago
Clarkkent6969
Ill do some not sure how many
2945 days 16 hours ago
tcold312
I didn't make it too far in this game, so my only question is a general one, what was the biggest move each of you made?
2945 days 14 hours ago
Clarkkent6969
2 votes
After i read the votes i will give awards and tell yall how i thought this season would play out. And lastly tell everyone who is an all star and who i want back for more seasons to prove they are an all star
2945 days 10 hours ago
ZombieKiller2802
Will there be more than 1 all star
2945 days 8 hours ago
VictoriaW
I am proud of the final 2 and I know who I am voting for!!!

open group

Clarks Survivor: Heroes Vs Villains

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!