This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15 (Serenidad)

Topic » Tribal Council #15 (Serenidad)

2103 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in Serenidad....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- John: We're down to the Final Eight! You and seven others have overcome and out-placed fourteen other contestants, and are creeping closer and closer towards the end of the game. In your original season of Survivor: Norway, you would've just merged at this point. How did the early merge and swaps change the game, from your initial season?

- Renny: The previous vote, had Tashi eliminated five to four, as the third member of our jury and fourteenth player eliminated. With it being such a split vote, a single person dividing the sides, do you think that majority and minority will carry over into this tribal? Or are odds in the favor of change?

- Stoner: Having an abundant amount of times to guess towards Hidden Immunity Idols, whether that be on the Pre-Merge Arawak (Rulers) or Yukpa (Revolutionaries) tribe, or the recently established Serenidad. Has there been any rumors regarding idols as of late?

- Will: Coming into this game we had seven winners, and now we're down to five. Losing two; Brad and Matt along the way. Being at the final eight, with five winners, they outweigh the non-winners five to three. What're your thoughts on this as a Sole Survivor?

- Hufus: Currently we have three members of our lovely jury, sitting at Ponderosa and watching the Tribal Councils unfold, now that we're past the turning point of jury, how does the game begin to shape? Are players changing strategies as we get later into the game?

- JP: Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! It was set to be an Endurance Challenge, but you made it a quick breeze through the Tengaged Park. How does it feel to be safe, confirmed a spot in the Final Seven?

- Fred: Now that we're down to eight castaways left on this beach, we're slowly inching towards the end. What is the dynamic like compared to your first season, Haiti was completely filled with newbies, and now this is an All Stars. What's the overall difference if you've noticed any?

- Joshua: At the previous vote off, at Tribal Council Fourteen, you received a whopping amount of four vote against you, one vote away from resulting in your elimination. Now, surviving that and coming into this vote, do you think the targets been taken off of you or will you still be getting votes your way?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 8:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2103 days 6 hours ago
Jxhn
- John: We're down to the Final Eight! You and seven others have overcome and out-placed fourteen other contestants, and are creeping closer and closer towards the end of the game. In your original season of Survivor: Norway, you would've just merged at this point. How did the early merge and swaps change the game, from your initial season?

This season has been entirely different than the first time for many reasons than just that late merge, Kolby. You and I both know I haven't had an ounce of control this entire time. I'm still more-or-less the same player, it's all tea.
2103 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Stoner: Having an abundant amount of times to guess towards Hidden Immunity Idols, whether that be on the Pre-Merge Arawak (Rulers) or Yukpa (Revolutionaries) tribe, or the recently established Serenidad. Has there been any rumors regarding idols as of late?

I think everyone thought tashi had the last idol in the game
2102 days 22 hours ago
demikol
Congratulations to F8 :)

Keep going guys the finale is around the corner!!
<333
2102 days 21 hours ago
lionnudes
Joshua: At the previous vote off, at Tribal Council Fourteen, you received a whopping amount of four vote against you, one vote away from resulting in your elimination. Now, surviving that and coming into this vote, do you think the targets been taken off of you or will you still be getting votes your way?
Yeah thanks for the those that saved me, and me being a target? I just think I was easiest name to be thrown around without having any repercussions lmao so i could get votes again idk
2102 days 13 hours ago
Hufus
- Hufus: Currently we have three members of our lovely jury, sitting at Ponderosa and watching the Tribal Councils unfold, now that we're past the turning point of jury, how does the game begin to shape? Are players changing strategies as we get later into the game?

I think now more than ever people are realizing what is at stake bc of the jury slowly being formed... It's possible that some people are changing strategies bc of that, but it's also possible that others aren't because it's been working pretty good for them so far.
2102 days 11 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
- JP: Congratulations on winning Individual Immunity! It was set to be an Endurance Challenge, but you made it a quick breeze through the Tengaged Park. How does it feel to be safe, confirmed a spot in the Final Seven?

It feels great, I really wasnt expecting my bullshit strategy in that challenge to work, but hey, i'll take it.
2102 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2102 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2102 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
*Hufus stands*

"im playing my goddamn idol on my beautiful ass thank you sir"

*hands Hidden Immunity Idol to Kolby*

"You're never gonna love me so what's the use?
What's the point in playing a game you're gonna lose?
What's the point of saying you love me like a friend?
What's the point of saying it's never gonna end?

Lies, don't wanna know, don't wanna know oh"

This IS an authentic Hidden Immunity Idol, that Hufus has used on himself. Any votes cast towards Hufus will NOT count and he is immune from the vote.
2102 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
*stands*
2102 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
Now, lets get to the vote...
2102 days 9 hours ago
Renny10
gg
2102 days 9 hours ago
ferdinandz
Shitt
2102 days 9 hours ago
Pokepat
*fixes camera angle*

*sits*
2102 days 9 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
*flips vote*
"hufus"
Hufus.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!