This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9 (Venezuela)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9..

2132 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
=== ROUND 4 | RESULTS ===

= Arawak =
Renny: A1
Tashi: E1 & A1

= Yukpa =
Zac: A5
Robby: D4

Tashi has claimed Individual Immunity for herself, safe from the vote and out of the challenge. At the cost of penalizing her tribe, giving Yukpa two free turns. Renny & Tashi both go for A1 gaining another advantage. Zac goes for A5, gaining the other mystery advantage in the game. Robby scores four points for his tribe.

= ARAWAK =
A1: Tribe-Blocker
- On the next turn only one person from the opposing tribe will be able to submit for a tile.

= YUKPA =
A5: Duel-Skipper
- When the next duel commences in the game your tribe will automatically win.

.................................................................................................................

= Arawak =
- Renny
- JP
- Andrew
- Joshua
- Tashi

= Yukpa =
- Robby
- Hufus
- Stoner
- John
- Zac

Tashi has been removed from the challenge due to picking Immunity. And only one person will go for Yukpa due to the advantage, meaning only Hufus will pick a tile this round.
2132 days 8 hours ago
Renny10
uhh
2132 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
@Renny
-
That was a big round, took me a moment to update everything haha.
2132 days 8 hours ago
tashi
Sorry guys but voting in minority last round spooked me! And I just can't feel comfortable!
2132 days 8 hours ago
Renny10
its okay sugga
2132 days 8 hours ago
Renny10
sugga @kol lmfao
2132 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
BOARD UPDATE: https://gyazo.com/c2608122db8362f3dfb6a5bf98f416c9

Additionally, Zac has to go but he said ahead of time - Which means he'll be taken out of the rotatiion.
2132 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
=== ROUND 5 | RESULTS ===

= YUKPA =
Hufus: D3

Hufus gains his tribe three points!

= YUKPA =
A5: Duel-Skipper
- When the next duel commences in the game your tribe will automatically win.

.................................................................................................................

= Arawak =
- Renny
- JP
- Andrew
- Joshua
- Tashi

= Yukpa =
- Robby
- Hufus
- Stoner
- John

The last round Tashi's Instant Immunity Penalization will affect the game. This time Stoner and John being the only two to go.
2132 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
John where you going? Only us are playing so we can be public
2132 days 8 hours ago
Jxhn
I did a3
2132 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
=== ROUND 6 | RESULTS ===

= Yukpa =
John: A3
Stoner: N/A (Didn't submit on time.)

John gains his tribe two points! Putting them up to twenty-four. One away from winning Tribal Immunity, and with Yukpa having the "Duel-Skipper" advantage they would automatically win the point no matter the case - Putting them up to the goal of 25/49. Which means...

CONGRATULATIONS YUKPA! YOU'VE WON TRIBAL IMMUNITY!
*hands Tribal Immunity to John*

With that, you seven are once again safe from the vote! Winning the Tribal Immunity Challenge. Along with Tashi having the Individual Instant Immunity Necklace, keeping her safe even though she is attending Tribal Council - That put the tribe at a steep downcline and cost them the win. With that, Arawak - I'll see you again at Tribal.
2132 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
guys I swear I submitted lol
2132 days 8 hours ago
ThePug
@Stoner
-
Saw it last minute on skype, was only checking Tengaged at the time - Same end result though.
2132 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
No worries ty just didn’t want my tribe thinking I bailed LOL

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!