This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere | Rulers vs. Revolutionaries [S14]

Topic » Premiere | Rulers vs...

2153 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
Hello everyone! Welcome to the premiere of Kolby's Survivor: Rulers vs. Revolutionaries. 168 days ago, this season was announced after The Congo - Finally, it has arrived. The biggest, season yet..
2153 days 18 hours ago
Pokepat
And it's actually all newbies!
2153 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
I'd also like announce, I hate you all I don't know why I am torturing myself like this - I had to make twenty-two individual mails to send out! With that, lets start sending them.
2153 days 18 hours ago
Nostalgic
lmao icon kolby
2153 days 18 hours ago
abeledaa
hahaha
2153 days 18 hours ago
lionnudes
ahhaa rip
2153 days 18 hours ago
hellomynameis347
Rip Kolby
2153 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
This is the Orinoco River! A river 1,330 miles long, stretching through parts of Columbia but primarily in Venezuela, all the way to the Atlantic Ocean. Housing to a wide variety of animal species, as it's a battlefield for resources. You're now rafting towards the place you'll be calling home for the next few weeks. Can you survive the coming war, or will you be another victim of the Venezuelan Jungles?

*two rafts approach across the horizon*

Both of theses rafts contain eleven former castaways, spanning across many seasons, tribes, and placements ready for another shot at the prize and title: Sole Survivor.

*the rafts breach the shore*

Only one of twenty-two will be left standing. Some previously dictated the game and holding onto their positions of power. While others defied authority at all costs, changing the course of the game as a whole. Tonight, the journey once again begins. What side of power will you be on?

*cuts to applications*

"I dictated who went home every time and I was the only person to vote in the majority every single vote up to that point."

"Throughout history dictators have always rose to power, and once again history will be repeating itself with me."

"I’ve made a lot of enemies but I say what I’m known for is coming so close and just never giving up."

"I was scraping my way each and every vote, I was lieing to people 24/7, and I was backstabbing friends and enemies along the way."

"I'm gonna be the talker that I am and get in people's good graces."

"I am pulling the strings behind the scenes, and is why I am always making it far."

"My thing is making any move necessary to get a certain somebody out, I'll target somebody big i'll make people know who's in charge and why they should be voted out and why it's in their favor."

"These people are here to play a game, but this isn't just chutes and ladders to me. I'll be there, at every waking moment, being the kindling in the shadows, observing their weakness to take each and every single one of them down."

"People think I'm sleep, I'm not sleep."
2153 days 18 hours ago
Renny10
hola
2153 days 18 hours ago
ferdinandz
Hello
2153 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Oh I’m here
2153 days 18 hours ago
laughingoutloud
Here
2153 days 18 hours ago
ThePug
And now, lets get into the Cast Reveal - Each castaway will have an introductory paragraph summarizing what they've done in the series, the feats they've accomplished and history that's been written. Twenty-Two will be making it in, but only one will win the title of Sole Survivor!
2153 days 18 hours ago
Nostalgic
soon (TM)
2153 days 18 hours ago
Robbyjak
"People think I'm sleep, I'm not sleep."

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!