This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere | Rulers vs. Revolutionaries [S14]

Topic » Premiere | Rulers vs...

2141 days 19 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Ayacucho
2141 days 19 hours ago
ferdinandz
GJ Robby king
2141 days 19 hours ago
TwentyOnePilots
Robby come through
2141 days 19 hours ago
Joshbb17
good try guys
2141 days 19 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Robby, I just have one question, couldn't you tell us to not make the effort and get to the challenge?
2141 days 19 hours ago
ferdinandz
actually told us he got it @Dallas
XD
2141 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Robby scores with "Puerto Ayacucho" gaining the seventh and FINAL point for the Arawak "Rulers" tribe, that means...

CONGRATULATIONS ARAWAK (RULERS) YOU HAVE WON TRIBAL IMMUNITY!
*hands Tribal Immunity Statue to Robby*

Arawak (Rulers): 7
Yukpa (Revolutionaries): 5

You've won the first Tribal Immunity Challenge of the season, winning safety and immunity for the first round - None of you will be first boot of the season! Along with that, a clue towards the Hidden Immunity Idol. Hidden under a past castaway. On the other hand, the revolutionaries didn't quite pull off a revolution, they will be joining me on a date at Tribal Council. Where one of them will be come the first person eliminated...
2141 days 19 hours ago
ferdinandz
He*
2141 days 19 hours ago
Robbyjak
2141 days 19 hours ago
Renny10
gg's all around
2141 days 19 hours ago
lionnudes
eek lmao gg to everyone
2141 days 19 hours ago
DallasAndrew
:))))
2141 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
Hidden Immunity Idol clues for Arawak will be given out shortly (5 minutes.), additionally on that topic I'd like to say - The idol will NOT be hidden under anyone in the game, or from Australia, since I have not finished their wikia pages. What a lazy host!

Tribal Council for Yukpa should be up withing 30 minutes. Tomorrow will be a LIVE challenge @8:00PM EST.
2141 days 18 hours ago
VegasBoy94
ONG YASS. SORRY TRIBE I WAS AT WORK
2141 days 14 hours ago
survivornerd
holy shit this game will be a steamroll, the revolutionaries had practically their whole cast and they still got butt fucked

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!