This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef [APPS]

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Australia -..

2145 days 7 hours ago
DrG2
APPLICATION:
------------------------------------
Name: Jessie
Group Game History: on my profile
Color Level: Red

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: when I was inactive the whole season and still won birew's fast survivor
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: maybe my brain but sometimes my brain is having a holiday so yeah
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: uuuhhh the drama I guess and maybe my confessional that is sometimes weird or just makes you said "what the F?"

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: yes captain
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: just wanna put this
JAR Big Brother Entertainment Award
https://tengaged.com/group/5880-jar-big-brother-6-apps-open/forum/topic/20362300/12
Noah's Survivor Cagayan Best Confessional Award
https://tengaged.com/group/7338-survivor-alvard-island-day-38/forum/topic/21354425/2
2144 days 19 hours ago
Neximos
Name: Matyas S.
Group Game History:  None
Color Level: Purple

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: I haven鈥檛 play Survivor on Tengaged, but on Facebook when I convinced half of the people to flip on person who ran the show.
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: People underestimate me because I am only 15 years old and then....
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I am new in these games on Tengaged and people don鈥檛 know how I play so..

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:
I love sending CF. I can send you 4 if you want 馃槃
Thanks for filling out the application! I will get back to you soon.
2144 days 10 hours ago
Maladus1
Name: Brandan
Group Game History: Lots
Color Level: Blue!

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: I had a lot actually, but I think my favorite moment has to be using an idol in W&P鈥檚 Survivor to shake up the game and take out the person everyone was taking to the end. Yee.
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: I think it鈥檚 simply something I had my entire life: Kindness. I know it seems very weird but you can lie and scheme and be very good at it, but if you aren鈥檛 kind no one in HELL is gonna vote for you to win
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I have experience in this. I鈥檓 not someone who鈥檚 going to act fake to put on a show and what not. What you see will be the real me, you should know that Ed :P

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: It totally 100% SHOULD fit my schedule
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yee!
2143 days 21 hours ago
RedChaos
Name: Red
Group Game History: A few games from previous years
Color Level: Blue

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: There are tonss of moments in Survivor group games that I've loved entirely. My most memorable moment was in Bingo's Survivor: Poland where other participants saw me as the goat, and an inactive member of the tribe. I was able to place 4th after two tribal councils of complete chaotic gameplay.

What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: I don't last long but I am loyal and I'm willing to make moves. If you come to me and be completely honest,there is no way I'm spilling the tea.

What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I'm RedChaos. I have a story arc and although I cannot re-write what I have done in previous games, I can wholeheartedly create a new name for myself.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: I can most likely attend 2 challenges right on time. I work a lot and I usually work until 9pm EST. 

Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:
Love sending confessionals! OF COURSE!!!
2143 days 18 hours ago
FoxyWinters
Name: Camila C
Group Game History: Survivor Samoa,Survivor all stars,Kakua Survivor
Color Level:Yellow

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Survivor All Stars was the best group i have ever played before.The tribal councils where so intense.I finished 2nd in that game amd im so sad becouse tat game finished.I hope this game is also great
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor:Well i think my social game will be so good in the tribe and thats what i will be focused the first days so i make sure if i go in tribal council i dont have any vote.When the merge occur i will be mostly focused in winning the competitions
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices:Becouse i have a great strategy and becouse im a big fan.I have played so many group games of Survivor and i know how to play it with a social game,stratrgys and go far

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?:At this moment no,but if you cant change the hour i will work hard to be there
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:Yes

Thanks for filling out the application! I will get back to you soon.
2143 days 10 hours ago
ThePug
[APPLICATIONS CLOSED]

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!