This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Australia - The Great Barrier Reef [APPS]

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Australia -..

2146 days 8 hours ago
Calypso
APPLICATION:
------------------------------------
Name: Yaz
Group Game History: TIG, Mud's Survivor
Color Level: Orange

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: When I played an idol on my friend and she voted for me so I went home
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: My gender
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: My gender

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yessir!
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: 1000%
2146 days 8 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Name: Stoner
Group Game History: lots
Color Level: blood

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: winning suitman’s survivor tocantins cause I sucked everyother season!!!
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: confidence
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I smoke lots of weed. My nips are tattooed and pierced

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: yea perfect. Latest I ever work Is 7 PM
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: whenever something happens I got you
2146 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
APPLICATION:
Name: JB
Group Game History: I've been playing games since 2012 at least
Color Level: Orange

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Winning Shawn's Second Chances
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: Adaptability
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I've played every style, I've played everybody, and now I get to put everything to the test in an excellent series.
2146 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: yea
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes
2146 days 6 hours ago
Rodrigues75
APPLICATION:
Name: Jake Rodrigues
Group Game History: Ive played about 15 or so made merge all but 3. Best finish 2nd (3-2-1 vote)
Color Level: Black

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Playing idols to save myself at three straight tribals then winning final immunity to make final 3
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: I think ahead of every body else of what to do at each tribal
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I am a silent assassin. I sit in the background yet still making big moves

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yes for at least the next month
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: I always try to

Thanks for filling out the application! I will get back to you soon.
2146 days 4 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
name pie
age 16
i played in none much
im yellow level

idk

im free on satadays and sundays
2146 days 4 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
il send confessinals
2145 days 18 hours ago
MrBird
APPLICATION:
Name: Raul S.
Group Game History: TPS10, TPS17 and TPS18, also Julian's Survivor
Color Level: Blood

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: this one time a guy used an idol and I was like oh no I'm going home but no he voted the inactive and I just laughed out loud and he left next tribal lol loser
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: I am talentless, very dumb, and honestly just suck at everything so people might overlook me idk
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I break the record for most stupidity in a person

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: yes
2145 days 17 hours ago
Justin_Hicks
Name: Justin
Group Game History: Haven't really played in any before, looking to get into it :)
Color Level: Sky

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: looking to make one this game :)
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: I quit for 2 years so hopefully nobody knows me that well or how i play games & will underestimate me :)
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: well since im new hopefully i'll figure out how to play as the game progresses & get better the further i make it :) and hopefully thats interesting to see !

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: I work till 8:30 2-3 times a week so hopefully they end up on the days i dont have work!
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes provided i have time :)
2145 days 14 hours ago
CopperTribe
APPLICATION:
Name: Jake
Group Game History: Dan Survivor: still in it
Color Level: White ;-;

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Getting people to vote of my bully!
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: I don't make or get into drama
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I'm a white level

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:
Yea!
2145 days 13 hours ago
CopperTribe
Ill change to Jase
2145 days 12 hours ago
Jasoi
Name:Jasoi
Group Game History: See profile
Color Level:White

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment:I have a lot
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: Strategy
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices:It does not matter the color level I will bring strategy

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?:No,Sorry Only on saturdays
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:Probs
2145 days 12 hours ago
moviedude
Name: JJ H
Group Game History: The Immunity Game; Mud's Survivor; Stardom
Color Level: Silver

Personal Tengaged Group Game Moment: Having 2 of my artists in Season 20 of Stardom being the final 2 guaranteeing a win either way.

What would you consider your best attribute and/or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: I've been known to be a very strategic player and knowledge about Survivor history.

What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I give great confessionals + I change my strategy throughout the game to further myself in the game. It would be foolish of me if I stayed a hero or stayed a villain. Other players would catch on and try to vote me out.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @ 8PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenges? I will do my best to be there, but my work schedule changes each week. I can't promise you I will show up at every challenge, but I will be there consistently well.

Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council? Yes
2145 days 11 hours ago
SkiLondon
Name: Casey L.
Group Game History: Suitman’s Flop Nation Raven Week 3: 5th
Color Level: Yellow

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Winning first fasting lol.
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: I believe my social game is top notch.
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I’m not your average player, I like being one-of-a-kind

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Absolutely
2145 days 8 hours ago
DankLlama42O
Name: Ava
Group Game History: None on this one but I had a bunch on my old account
Color Level: White, (Blue on other)

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Winning immunity at a f5 with an idol, 2 others had an idol and i played mine on someone and single-handedly took someone out
What would you consider your best attribute and or skill to help you succeed in the game of Survivor: My cutthroat mentality, I'm here to win not make friends
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: My confessions, style, and the fact I'm not afraid to say whatever whenever wherever

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?:  Yes of course
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: I send the best bb

I can message you my old profile if you want

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!