This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #11 (Thailand)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #11..

2320 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
@Logan
-
If I can schedule a time that everyone left can be online for about an hour and a half then yes, I've been able to for the past five seasons so I expect a LIVE finale this season also. If we cannot manage that then it'll play out on the same day to day schedule.
2320 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
= Hmong [5/6] =
- Ryan
- Brian
- Logan
- Dono
- Richard
2320 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Just waiting on Andrew! I'll give him about two more minutes to check-in for the challenge.
2320 days 22 hours ago
FireX
馃憤
2320 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
=== Cutting Ties ===
C'MON IN GUYS! We're down to the final six!

Tonights challenge you will be going through trivia of my Survivor Series, which all the answers will be located on the Wikia. Each time you score you will choose to "Cut" someone that is left in the games rope. Everyone has 3 ropes. Once you are out of rope you are out of the challenge, last one remaining wins.

= Rope =
Ryan: - - -
Brian: - - -
Logan: - - -
Dono: - - -
Richard: - - -

All answers can be found on the wikia here:
http://kolbysurvivor.wikia.com/wiki/Kolby%27s_Survivor_Wikia

The majority will be found on the season page the question pertains to. With that, does everyone understand?
2320 days 22 hours ago
richardcglover
Nope let鈥檚 get started
2320 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Yes but can we get likea minutes to look at wiki
2320 days 22 hours ago
born2pizza
How does one get to cute another's rope? If he's first to answer correctly? Or imagine more than one person get the answer correctly do do they get the opportunity to cut someone's rope too
2320 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
@Ryan
-
I'll announce whomever scores, is correct and they will then answer who's rope they'd like to cut!
2320 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Oh also to clarify, it's only the first to answer correctly!
2320 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
Alright if we have no further questions lets get to. First round coming up shortly...
2320 days 22 hours ago
FireX
Do we post or mail you
2320 days 22 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
WAITdo we mail you or post them here
2320 days 22 hours ago
born2pizza
Okay but that's not what I asked, imagine X answers correctly FIRST and Y is right behind him and answers correctly but isn't first, does Y get to cut a rope?
2320 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
@Brian
-
You will be posting here in the thread.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!