This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9 (Thailand)

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9..

2332 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
=== IDOL AWOL ===
C'MON IN GUYS! Today is going to be a bit different...

A few seasons ago.. In Survivor: Haiti, and the time before that, I lost track of where the Immunity Necklace was placed. And what are we going to do without it? Well let's improvise! First one to find the Immunity Necklace gets to keep it for this challenge and upcoming Tribal Council! All I know is there's an organization to take Kolby's Survivor: Series down, I'm almost assured it's one of them that stole the necklace...

The following note was left behind, maybe it can help track this culprit down and find the Tengager who did this?

https://prnt.sc/ho0cyd

It looks like it features characters from pop culture? In the following seasons the clues lead to a players first blog... Maybe it's the same this season, whatever Tengager this clue leads to? Hm.. Maybe we should mash the characters names together.

FIRST ONE TO FIND THE FINAL LOCATION OF INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY & LINK IT HERE WILL BE THE VICTOR.
2332 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
@Brian
-
Check the date, that was to a previous run of this challenge! Sorry about that, no way of me deleting. All the comments should be from yesterday, the 15th.
2332 days 22 hours ago
born2pizza
Is it someone from a previous season?
2332 days 22 hours ago
ThePug
@Ryan
-
The first screenshot clue leads to a Tengager. This person has in fact played in a previous season though.

You'll want to figure out the characters in the screenshot and combine their names to make a username!
2332 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Am i right now
2332 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
After exactly ten minutes...

BRIAN WINS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!
*hands Brian the individual immunity necklace*

With that Brian is safe from the vote at the upcoming Tribal Council, plus he earns a clue to the #Hmong Hidden Immunity Idol & has the option to share it with up to two others.

Tribal Council will be up in 15 minutes. Idol Clues sent out shortly!
2332 days 21 hours ago
born2pizza
Congrats Brian!
2332 days 21 hours ago
FireX
OMFG yessss i needed this yesssss
2332 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I couldnt get past the 2nd clue :s
2332 days 21 hours ago
ThePug
- STEPS -
1. Deeannamorgan (First Blog)
- Okay... We seem to be on the right track. The clue definitely lead here! But... I've already searched around and the Individual Immunity Necklace isn't here. Maybe this blog itself is suspicious, I wonder if this "Zach" could lead us to the next clue?

2. Swadles (First Blog)
- Looks like we've previously been here in the Dog Eat Dog challenge! Well, I know for a fact history repeats itself. Maybe the seventh "task" in the previous season that did this challenge could lead to something.

Is it too much of a hunch to say maybe the first person to check-in back then? Remember.. History repeats itself!

3. lhooper902976 (First Blog)
- Alright Logan! We caught you red-handed.... You must've been the one to steal the necklace. But I don't see an Individual Immunity Necklace here? Only some sticks and flint... I know you lost Haiti's fire-making challenge... Did you steal the necklace only to frame whomever beat you in an act of revenge?

We better check into that...

4. ferdinandz (First Blog)
- There's a piece of the Individual Immunity Necklace here! Almost as if it dropped off, from being moved to somewhere else? It seems Logan framed Fred, and Fred tried to get rid of the evidence even further, he didn't do a great job leaving a shard behind. It must be all of that Kolby's Survivor winners prize money getting to his head.

Maybe we should search through some people that've already been here? It seems Dono & Erik have been here in the past, but they're in the game! So I doubt it's them...

5. Leli14 (First Blog)
THERE IT IS! Finally, after all this searching it's been found... Logan framing Fred, Fred further removing the evidence framing this poor inactive boy.

We need the police. We need authority. We need something. Get to it then! Link this blog in the main Individual Immunity thread to win Individual Immunity and get the stolen necklace back for the series.
2332 days 21 hours ago
FireX
Check the 7th immunity challenge in hati
2332 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I went to Maicolx3 blogs LOL
2332 days 21 hours ago
chillum
Bruh as soon as Brian won I just figured out the first clue

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!