This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Hmong)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Hmong)

2328 days 1 hour ago
ThePug
Come on in Hmong....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Ryan: Congratulations Ryan on winning Individual Immunity. I'll ask the generic question of, do you think you direly needed tonight's immunity or do you think you could've gotten by without it another vote?

- Chris: At the previous Tribal Council you received four votes against you, excluding your self-vote. Do you think you could be another target this vote?

- Brian: At the "Touchy Subjects" challenge today, you were voted "The Most Annoying" & "In The Best Position" plus a few more things in other rounds. Do you think being voted "Best Position" is a good or bad thing for you at this Tribal Council? The majority agree's your in the best position, but could that also put a target on your back?

- Logan: The previous Tribal Council Erik used a Hidden Immunity Idol, with one being already out of the game and the possibility of three other lurking around, do you think another could come out tonight?

- Erik: You were voted most likely to be eliminated next at the "Touchy Subjects" challenge tonight. Do you think there is truth to that? Or could there be another possible agenda?

- Richard: Do you think the 'Touchy Subject' results of the most recent Individual Immunity Challenge will affect this vote, with people changing their opinions on things based on what was revealed at the competition?

- Andrew: At the previous challenge you came in last, with only scoring four correct answers. Why do you think that is? And would you consider the challenge to be factual regarding the tribes social dynamics?

- Dono: Tonight's Tribal Council is the first time in the Post-Merge phase you're without Individual Immunity. Already having two individual wins and then being voted the most physical player here, do you think there could be a target on your back tonight due to sheer challenge prowess?

- Ikah: You came in second place, loosing by one point at tonight's Individual Immunity Challenge. Do you think you needed that immunity tonight, or can you get by without it?
-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2328 days 1 hour ago
chillum
Logan: maybe u dint really know or care though becaua use as long as we stick to are plan this tribal council should go by as easy as the last 2
2328 days ago
born2pizza
- Ryan: Congratulations Ryan on winning Individual Immunity. I'll ask the generic question of, do you think you direly needed tonight's immunity or do you think you could've gotten by without it another vote?

I honestly do not know.. but hey I ain't gonna complain I got immunity and I'm happy I'm safe!
2328 days ago
ZforZombie
Ikah: You came in second place, loosing by one point at tonight's Individual Immunity Challenge. Do you think you needed that immunity tonight, or can you get by without it?

I’m not really sure, I have been almost voted out already and I think I needed it just because I’ll be gone most of tomorrow Because I work 12-9 and have a game @8:15 so Idk
That’d be up to my tribe mates to decide on that tonight
2328 days ago
richardcglover
- Richard: Do you think the 'Touchy Subject' results of the most recent Individual Immunity Challenge will affect this vote, with people changing their opinions on things based on what was revealed at the competition?

Honestly, no. We all know where our loyalties lie and people aren't going to screw it up.
2328 days ago
FireX
Brian: At the "Touchy Subjects" challenge today, you were voted "The Most Annoying" & "In The Best Position" plus a few more things in other rounds. Do you think being voted "Best Position" is a good or bad thing for you at this Tribal Council? The majority agree's your in the best position, but could that also put a target on your back?

Wow thats a long ass Mothet F***ing question. I think being voted best position can hurt me yes. I dont know hiw you determine that and i got 3 votes for it but yea its never a good thing to hear when playing a game. My thing is this is survivor and i can be idoled out or just voted out i can be blindsided there are so many things that could hurt me so i dont feel i am in the best position. I will be blunt and say i trust my allies and dont plan on turning on them so i feel in a good position therr but i know this is survivor so i will in no way say i am in the best position. I also won most annoying lol and tied with erik for try hard so thats always fun
2327 days 21 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
Dono: Tonight's Tribal Council is the first time in the Post-Merge phase you're without Individual Immunity. Already having two individual wins and then being voted the most physical player here, do you think there could be a target on your back tonight due to sheer challenge prowess?

Thanks for the reminder, lol. And that's an interesting choice of words, "sheer challenge prowess" lol a bit much... I'm not sure what to think tbh though. From my perspective, there seems to have been a majority group that stuck together last week. But this season has been an absolute cluster. I don't know what is established and what isn't. All I know, is that Logan is a much bigger threat than I am. Physical or not, he is definitely smarter than I am. He has outsmarted me not once, not even twice, but three times now. We're beyond shame on me. And then he has the audacity to deny it a third time to my face. So he's working harder than anyone else here. WAY harder. He didn't win immunity tonight either, hmmpph! I hope I'm not a bigger threat in people's eyes than Logan, but that's his game. He won't utter a single truth until his torch is snuffed. prolly ain't terrible in real life, but man, not fun to play with.
2327 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
- Erik: You were voted most likely to be eliminated next at the "Touchy Subjects" challenge tonight. Do you think there is truth to that? Or could there be another possible agenda?
Now watch me Whip

( )
       /||\_
    /¯    ¯\

Now watch me Nae Nae

\  ( )
        || \_
    /¯  ¯\
2327 days 21 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Now watch me Whip Whip!!

( )         ( )
       /||\_      /||\_
    /¯    ¯\  /¯    ¯\

Now watch me Nae Nae!

\  ( )
        || \_
    /¯  ¯\
2327 days 11 hours ago
donosaurus_rex
bro. Killer dance moves
2327 days 8 hours ago
DallasAndrew
Andrew: At the previous challenge you came in last, with only scoring four correct answers. Why do you think that is? And would you consider the challenge to be factual regarding the tribes social dynamics?

It seems that I do a cathastrophic physical game, especially that I won't be able to attend next challenge either. Yeah, this challenge was a little to dynamic for me who I was part of a tribe from which we remained 3, other people knew better how to answer. Of course, it is not an excuse, for example Erik did pretty well.
2327 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2327 days 3 hours ago
chillum
Good luck everyone
2327 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Brian Stands*

"Playing this idol on myself... lets have some fun😈😈"

This..... Is NOT a Hidden Immunity Idol. All votes for Brian WILL count.
*throws "idol" into fire*

With that, lets get to the votes...
2327 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Erik
2327 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*flips vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Ikah

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!