This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE (Haiti)

Topic » FINALE (Haiti)

2390 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
WELCOME TO THE FINALE! WE'RE HERE IN THE LUSH & DENSE FORESTS OF HAITI. WHERE THE PAST SIXTEEN DAYS CASTAWAYS HAVE FOUGHT THEIR BEST TO GET THIS FAR. WE'RE DOWN TO THE FINAL 5. ONLY ONE WILL SURVIVE AND EARN THE TITLE OF SOLE SURVIVOR.
MAJOR EVENTS
"DROP. YOUR. BUFFS."

"Xaragua has broken the record of most straight Tribal Immunity wins!"

"This is the most split vote in Kolby's Survivor History.."

"This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol."

DRAMA
"He's the most obnoxious player I've ever dealth with."

"u are so cocky and rude. u literally brag to me on Skype in probate messaged I am leaving unamiously"

"#VengeanceForKiara"

"Youre the one trying to start drama where there is no drama needed."

"He made ANOTHER group chat with just him + our trio and spilt some real tea with a teaspoon of salt."

"Fuck you. Fuck him. Fuck them."

STRATEGY
"I'm going to have to play a very aggressive game and try to win as many challenges as possible."

"Anyways as soon as game time started the first thing that entered my thought was let the idol hunt begin."

"I already know I'm in the minority of the group. I need to really come to life or I will be for sure the first person voted out of my tribe."

"I need to make sure that the incentive to flip is as low as possible"

"I am still not ready to take the risk. But if I try too hard. I will be in trouble."

"Now the game really begins!"

----------------------------------------

ALL LEADING UP TO THIS. 11 HAVE FALLEN. 5 REMAIN.

IT'S ANYONES GAME & ITS FAR FROM OVER. 39 DAYS. 16 CASTAWAYS. 1 SURVIVOR.
2390 days 3 hours ago
dwipeouts
when i recognize some of my quotes...
2390 days 3 hours ago
galore
Woohoooooo
2390 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
hell yeah
2390 days 3 hours ago
galore
I pretty much suck at confessionals. No quotes of mine there
2390 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
The past seasons we've done a finale everyone has shown up. In this case Chandler isn't here, so what we'll do is at least the first challenge and go from there if Chandler appears.
2390 days 3 hours ago
dwipeouts
The past seasons we've done a finale everyone has shown up. In this case Chandler isn't here, so what we'll do is at least the first challenge and go from there if Chandler appears.

yeah a new record are season has broken due to inactivity :)
2390 days 3 hours ago
Novamax243
*Heavily inhales*
2390 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
Alright, I'll begin to explain the first challenge. If Chandler checks in before we start the first round he can participate. If not he'll have to sit out.
2390 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
*heavily exhales*
2390 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
2390 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
2390 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
2390 days 3 hours ago
ThePug
2390 days 3 hours ago
ThePug

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!