This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 (Pamoja)

Topic » Tribal Council #7 (Pamoja)

2948 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in guys....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

- Clair: How do you feel the game has evolved going from tribes to now being merged?

- Acosta: You have seemed inactive for the past few Tribal Councils, are you still breathing? Or should we call medical?

- Eve: Thoughts on the previous Tribal Council?

- Aiden: We have had two Idols used in consecutive back to back Tribal Councils, what are the odds there will be a third one coming out tonight?

- Dylan: What do you think about your current position in the game?

- Demi: If you were not elected leader in the first duel, do you think you would still be around today?

- Matt: You wasted your Hidden Immunity Idol last Tribal Council

- Aaron: How does Acosta's possible Medical Evacuation factor into tonight's vote?

- Dino: You won Individual Immunity, do you think this is a Tribal Council you would have needed it? Or would you have rather had it farther down the road?

Votes are due by 6:00PM EST Tomorrow! If you do not vote by that time you will receive a penalty SELF-VOTE.

If you have an Idol and would like to play it please message me that you are using it BEFORE 6:00PM tomorrow!
2948 days 23 hours ago
Gamerden13
- Aiden: We have had two Idols used in consecutive back to back Tribal Councils, what are the odds there will be a third one coming out tonight?

I have high doubts that a third idol will come out tonight. But this game is full of surprises and anything can come around the corner, even a third immunity idol in 3 consecutive tribals. It's possible, but I don't think that it'll come out tonight.
2948 days 23 hours ago
Falconbait26
- Eve: Thoughts on the previous Tribal Council?

I loved how the votes were spread out yet solid. It was an interesting start to a merge. I hope more crazy exciting TCs are in the future.
2948 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
How do you feel the game has evolved going from tribes to now being merged?

The merge gives a lot of options to all of us in terms of who we want to work with till the end. We just have to be smart about it.
2948 days 23 hours ago
Mattarous
That isn't a question Pug but thanks LMAO
2948 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
@Matt

OMFG I FORGOT TO FINISH IT!! Hold on.. I will one second.
2948 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
=== Matt's Complete Question ===

- Matt: You wasted your Hidden Immunity Idol last Tribal Council, what lead you to believe you were the target?
2948 days 22 hours ago
Slendie258
Aaron: How does Acosta's possible Medical Evacuation factor into tonight's vote?

I don't think it does, Acosta hasn't been in it since the merge, so he doesn't really factor into merge decisions.
2948 days 22 hours ago
Mattarous
- Matt: You wasted your Hidden Immunity Idol last Tribal Council, what lead you to believe you were the target?

I knew there were people targeting me and Daniel, I just didn't know which one of us they were targeting. Some people were telling me Daniel when I asked them, some were saying me, and I was really confused so I had to play my idol to be safe. I'd rather lose my idol than go home first in the merge.
2948 days 22 hours ago
Dinosauro27
You won Individual Immunity, do you think this is a Tribal Council you would have needed it? Or would you have rather had it farther down the road?

I feel like I needed it tonight. I would love it farther down the road as well if I ever feel in jeopardy, and I got two votes last night, so you never know when it could be you, especially with idols.

ALSO, THE SHADE BEING THROWN WITH THIS

- Matt: You wasted your Hidden Immunity Idol last Tribal Council
2948 days 11 hours ago
opslove
I feel like I'm in a really weird position right now.  Everybody is throwing names around even mine and I'm scared for the vote tonighy.  No one should feel safe enough to say they are in a good position.
2948 days 6 hours ago
demikol
I don't know the answer to that. That would mean it was an entire different situation, tribes, ect and I can't predict the outcome of what would have been.....

I hope I would have still been here.
2948 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
8/9 Votes Received. Hopefully the one person votes before the time is up.
2948 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Alright we have all 9 out of 9 votes in... In four minutes I will be reading them.
2948 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
*Returns with Urn*
2948 days 2 hours ago
Falconbait26
*has a seat*

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!