This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Pamoja)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Pamoja)

2949 days 23 hours ago
ThePug
Come on in guys....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.

- Clair: Your streak of not attending Tribal Council has ended, how do you feel about your safety tonight?

- Acosta: What are you basing tonights vote on?

- Eve: Did you predict the merge or were you shocked by the reveal?

- Aiden: You won the first Individual Immunity of the season, do you feel you need it tonigth?

- Dylan: Thoughts on the merge?

- Demi: Now that the jury has just begun, is now the time to pick out your "goats" or is it too early?

- Daniel: With all the mix-ups with the Questionable Leadership twist, do you feel there are any set "tribe" alliances?

- Matt: How do you feel Demi's previous Idol play will affect this Tribal Council?

- Aaron: There could be up to 3 Hidden Immunity Idols in play tonight, do you feel any of them will come out tonight? If they have been obtained.

- Dino: Looking back, how do you feel the QL has affected the game? And is it still affecting the game?

Votes are due by 6:00PM EST Tomorrow! If you do not vote by that time you will receive a penalty SELF-VOTE.

If you have an Idol and would like to play it please message me that you are using it BEFORE 6:00PM tomorrow!
2949 days 23 hours ago
Slendie258
Aaron: There could be up to 3 Hidden Immunity Idols in play tonight, do you feel any of them will come out tonight? If they have been obtained.

There is always a risk of idols when they are in play, until it is confirmed that every idol is out of play, every vote must be strategised to include the usage of an idol. I believe an idol very well could come out tonight, but we'll just have to see.
2949 days 23 hours ago
Gamerden13
Aiden: You won the first Individual Immunity of the season, do you feel you need it tonight?

In this game you cant be too careful about these sort if things, I just take it along as I go and hopefully it'll take me to the end of this game and to possibly become the next Sole Survivor.  :)
But as I've seen, the game isn't entirely set in stone. You don't know when someone will come up and decide to eliminate you from the game so I think this immunity will help me out. Maybe not in the long term, but for now, I'm safe and I do feel happy about it.
And also I'm just happy that I've made it to the merge with these other 9 incredible competors and while I'm sad that one of them will be sent home, I'll be happy that I'm still here and I hope to play with all of these guys again in the future. ^^

*hugs everyone*
2949 days 23 hours ago
Falconbait26
Eve: Did you predict the merge or were you shocked by the reveal?

A lot of people predicted a merge and I just didn't wanna follow that path, especially since someone, Dino, wasn't on a tribe and I thought we'd have at least another one or two challenges b4 we merged but I'm glad we made merge. Things get serious here and it's gonna be interesting.
2949 days 23 hours ago
opslove
The merge in my mind is what I needed because I felt as the only Turkana on my tribe twice that I was in trouble.  Hopefully I can move forward in this game individually and maybe make some new friends. :D
2949 days 22 hours ago
demikol
Demi: Now that the jury has just begun, is now the time to pick out your "goats" or is it too early?

You know i think that we are all 'goats' at some point in the game. The dynamics can change so quickly day to day i never label anyone a 'goat' because they could be the 'shot caller' deciding my fate the next TC.
2949 days 22 hours ago
Dinosauro27
- Dino: Looking back, how do you feel the QL has affected the game? And is it still affecting the game?

People might think I'm a physical threat or something, but please, I'm only good at pageantry. Obviously I am bad at non-lives cuz I sucked at the flag. People may be mad at me for putting them on certain tribes. IDK it's always possible
2949 days 19 hours ago
Mattarous
- Matt: How do you feel Demi's previous Idol play will affect this Tribal Council?

I don't think it'll affect this Tribal Council much at all. It's the merge, it's a whole new ball game - the game of Survivor is so dynamic, and that's what I love about it. One second you could be on the bottom of the totem pole, and the next you could be winning a million dollar. It changes in the snap of a fingers. I'm just excited to be going forward and playing this game for real now
2949 days 19 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Question, did you say Jury started tonight?

If so congrats on Jury everyone
2949 days 1 hour ago
haycsclair
Your streak of not attending Tribal Council has ended, how do you feel about your safety tonight?

I don't feel safe at all. I feel like I'm going to be the first member of the Jury. Lol. I just hope I stay for another day. :-)
2949 days ago
ThePug
*Returns with Urn*
2949 days ago
ThePug
If anyone has a HII and would like to use an it please stand.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Matt stands*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Matt uses the Hidden Immunity Idol on himself, any votes casted towards him will not count.
2949 days ago
ThePug
First vote....
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Acosta
2949 days ago
ThePug
Second vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Dino
2949 days ago
ThePug
Third vote..
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Matt (Does not count)
2949 days ago
ThePug
Fourth vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*Flips Vote*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Matt (Does not count)

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!