This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Premiere / Cast Reveal (Kenya)

Topic » Premiere / Cast Reveal (Kenya)

2958 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
I made sure to message him to join again just now, he is probably offline.

Now one final thing for tonight...
2958 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
@ReturingPlayers

Please mail me your Tribe List, even if you do not win the poll. You have until 3:00PM EST Tomorrow (until the poll closes) to mail me your tribe list.

A correct tribe list should be:

Tribe Name:
- (Returning Player)
- (Newbie)
- (Newbie)
- (Newbie)
- (Newbie)

Three tribes in that format!

Also EVERYONES first challenge is tomorrow at 8:00PM EST!
2958 days 7 hours ago
haycsclair
Noted.
2958 days 7 hours ago
Falconbait26
Noice, Noice mmmk
2958 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
ONE LAST THING I SKIPPED OVER!

Some basic rules you need to know...

1) SELF-VOTE:
If you do not vote by the time Tribal Council's votes are due you will receive one penalty vote, known as a "SELF-VOTE".

2) Med-Evac Strikes:
- Med-Strikes are to encourage people to be more active, once you get to three Med-Strikes you will be Medically Evacuated out of the game. A list of ways to get Med-Strikes will be listed below.
a) Receiving a SELF-VOTE.
b) Sending in less than one confessional per episode.
c) Not showing up at three challenges in a row.

3) Viewers Lounge:
- The Viewers Lounge is a place where confessionals are dumped, and predictions and discussions are had about the current season. If you by any chance ask Tengaged users in the VL for information in the game you will automatically be eliminated from the game. If a player from the Viewers Lounge comes to give you information, you AND the player will be kicked out of the VL and the current season.

4) Confessionals
- Confessionals go straight to the viewers lounge, the more "good quality" confessionals you send the better your chances of getting an award or a chance to return! PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS <333

That's all folks.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!