This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Norway [APPS]

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Norway..

2289 days 17 hours ago
ThePug
After the captivating and brilliant season of Kolby's Survivor: The Congo - Kolby vs Bennett, we are headed back into all newbies. The eleventh installment of the series is headed to the Scandinavian Country of Norway where eighteen fresh faces will be divided into three tribes of six. Do you have what it takes to overcome all odds and become the next Sole Survivor?

Please fill out the application below to apply for the upcoming season!

APPLICATION:
------------------------------------
Name:
Color Level:

Best Tengaged Group Game Moment:
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why:
What makes you a unique casting choice:

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?:
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:

Thanks for filling out the application! I will get back to you soon.
2289 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
Best group game ever y'all
2289 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
Name: Noah
Activity Level (1-10): I am one of the few tengageders who can give myself a 10
Color Level: TV Star

Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: http://www.tengaged.com/group/8649/forum/topic/19854125
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: My physical game because I destroy challenges
What makes you a unique casting choice: I'm Noah Kondon, I'm possibly one of the most unique people in group games.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yea pretty much
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: More than that
2289 days 16 hours ago
sihz
Name: Sergio
Activity Level (1-10): 8
Color Level: Blood

Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: there was a vote that was supposed to be unanimous 5-1, however two of the ppl that were voting with me and my 2 closest allies lied to us and flipped to the person being voted off, the vote ended up in a tie 3-3 and eventually a revote 2-2, one of them played an idol on themselves so 2 of us + 1 person on the other side were vulnerable for the rock draw, we decided to do it since we had nothing else to lose and even with the odds against us, the rock draw ended up in our favour and one of the backstabbers went home instead of us and we were LIVING. It was a shocking ass blindside nonetheless bc they thought they had the odds and they did but didnt work out at the end.
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: i think playing the social part of the game represents majority of my strategy, you cant close doors to working with different people bc you know you will need them at come point even if i dont like the person.
What makes you a unique casting choice: because i will bring you a dynamic gameplay and entertainment for the hosts that get to know my insight of the game

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: yes thats fine for me
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: absolutely yes.
2289 days 16 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Name: slothy
Activity Level (1-10): 10
Color Level: orange

Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: when I got fucked in pokepats
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: strategic cos I’m a bitch so social ain’t helping
What makes you a unique casting choice: my bitchiness

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: mhmm
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council? Yes:
2289 days 16 hours ago
BrainJak
Name: Brian K
Color Level: Black

Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Winning D&B's Survivor: Philippines
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Social cause I'm everywhere
What makes you a unique casting choice: You'll have to wait and see

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: yas
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Def
2289 days 15 hours ago
purplebb4
After the captivating and brilliant season of Kolby's Survivor: The Congo - Kolby vs Bennett, we are headed back into all newbies. The eleventh installment of the series is headed to the Scandinavian Country of Norway where eighteen fresh faces will be divided into three tribes of six. Do you have what it takes to overcome all odds and become the next Sole Survivor?

APPLICATION:
Name: Purp
Age: 13-15 cause I'm not very keen on giving a specific age XD
Activity Level (1-10): 9
Color Level: Blue,Purple is on the horizon though

Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Winning Bennetts Survivor after what could only be described as a interesting experience.
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why:Being social because talking to people is easy for me and I've only won group games because of that.
What makes you a unique casting choice:I won a Survivor group game sooooooooo I think I can be dynamic or unique.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: YAS
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:Of course

2289 days 15 hours ago
CrystalNight98
Name: Crystal
Color Level: purple

Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: idk probably being awarded "Hero of the season" in the one game i was is cause i genuinely had no clue what i was doing xD
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: strategic i overthink on everything
What makes you a unique casting choice: I make a lot of puns and jokes and i'm almost always pretty nice and calm unless someone really pisses me off xD

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?:  yea for the most part
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:
I will try but you might have to remind me
2289 days 14 hours ago
Peterparker16
Name: Jay
Activity Level (1-10): 10
Color Level: Purple

Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Taking out someone with an idol making a huge blindside and play.
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Strategic, I'm more of a think of the future guy making plans and coming up with solutions.
What makes you a unique casting choice: I'm pretty great, very loyal and strong. Never gives up during a game even if I'm up against the wall.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:yes
2289 days 14 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
APPLICATION:
Name: Kasey H.
Activity Level (1-10): when I’m apart of a group game like 8-9 when I’m not like a 7
Color Level: brown

Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Actually really recently when I played an idol successfully in ItsOfficial’s!
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: I am not good at challenges and am not a very strategic player so by default social!
What makes you a unique casting choice: I love confessionals, like I’m always sending them, and I feel like I’m a really unique player, like I don’t know anyone who plays the game the way I do, like I’m confrontaional, but not a drama starter, like people’s biases of me are basically their faults and if they talk about me I’m quick to like defend myself and call them out, like I don’t start the problems, I end them

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: way more than one!
2289 days 14 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16
Name: Zach
Color Level: Orange

Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: In terms of awesome moments, I would say winning my first group game, Witz's Survivor: Belize, or my favorite group game's final season, The Power Struggle: Legends. Another moment that sticks out to me is the survivor phase in The Power Struggle 11. I didn't win that season, but it was just blindside after blindside, and my number one ally, Connor, and I were at the forefront of it all until my end game got sloppy and I took 4th, but the whole season was just strategic overload and I loved every second of it!

What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: My social game because I have the ability to connect with a lot of people and help us that to my advantage throughout the game.

What makes you a unique casting choice: I would like to say that the strategy I use for most games allow me to get far almost every time. Now obviously that isn't always the case. Sometimes if I'm not very active in a group I'll be out early or sometimes I'll make it about midway before I get cut, but I'd like to say that 75% of the time you can see me making it to the top 6 of a game. That doesn't usually mean I win because I typically have sloppy endgames, but if I could just perfect that endgame with my current strategy that I think I can make it far in this series also.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Most of the time, yes.
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes! I love confessionals.
2289 days 13 hours ago
BluJay112
APPLICATION:
Name: Nick M
Color Level: Silver

Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: honestly meeting people I still talk to probably because that's  what I like
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: social i suppose because i just genuinely like people
What makes you a unique casting choice?: i feel I am just an interesting person, whether that's good or bad I don't know haha

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at at challenge?: yeah definitely
2289 days 13 hours ago
DrPepsi
Name:  Cameron
Color Level:  blue

Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: winning a group game
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: social I like to talk to eowople
What makes you a unique casting choice: I’m actually trust worthy

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?:  yes it does
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: of course
2289 days 12 hours ago
Path
Name: Alexander
Color Level: Black

Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: I mean idk
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: all bc i'm that good?
What makes you a unique casting choice: I'm loyal af

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yea
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yea
2289 days 12 hours ago
iiGalaxyii

APPLICATION:
Name: Andrew
Color Level: Silver

Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Slaying BBUN8, and getting robbed for 2nd. A close 2nd goes to slaying Samvivor
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Social, cause I feel like I can talk to people rlly well without them hating on me. I can also tell when people are being fake.
What makes you a unique casting choice: I'm not that basic ahheugh

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes

2289 days 10 hours ago
Silver09
Name: Silver
Color Level: blue

Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Me getting f2 in Elliot's CBB lol, and haveing to spam a thousand people.
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Social I like talking to people
What makes you a unique casting choice: Im funny

Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes Sir

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!