This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kolby's Survivor: Malaysia [APPS]

Topic » Kolby's Survivor: Malaysia..

2217 days 16 hours ago
ThePug
After the short break and debut of the Spin-Off Series Survivor: Undercover we're returning to the main series for the twelfth installment, headed towards South-East Asia, the heart of Malaysia where eighteen castaways will begin on a journey of a lifetime, for the title of Sole Survivor. Do you have what it takes to overcome all odds and become the next Sole Survivor?

Please fill out the application below to apply for the upcoming season!

APPLICATION:
------------------------------------
Name:
Color Level:

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment:
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why:
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices:

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?:
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?:

Thanks for filling out the application! I will get back to you soon.
2217 days 16 hours ago
ZacPed
Name: Zac
Activity Level (1-10): 8
Color Level: Orange

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Winning Burger's BB
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: I'd say social because I love meeting new people on this site and making some friendships, but I came here to win
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I've only played one survivor game and it didn't go so well. Going into this game I hope to make big moves to not have that same result.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes
2217 days 16 hours ago
sergeant
APPLICATION:
Name: Josh R.
Color Level: Light Green

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment:

There are actually 2. The first is that I tied for the win in a group game and then lost the tie breaker, it's the closest I have been to winning a survivor group game. and the second is, after a few year break from Tengaged I returned and finished 4th in a group game, and was awarded Player and Hero of the Season.

What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why:
I think I have a good mix of all three. My best attribute though is my strategic brain, I have a pretty good sense for the game. I would also say that I have worked a lot on my social game which was my weakest skill.

What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices:

I always but everything I have into these game, i work harder than most right from the get go.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: For the most part yeah that should work.

Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: I should be able to make that work.
2217 days 15 hours ago
OldNewz
APPLICATION:
Name: Newz O.
Activity Level (1-10): 7-8
Color Level: Silver

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: To many to choose from. I've played quite a bit to really think of ONE moment.
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Social cause I lack strategically and physically so
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: My username is perfect to make puns with

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Sure
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Mhm sure
2217 days 15 hours ago
Burgerman2929292
Name: Burger
Activity Level (1-10):  9
Color Level: Purple

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Revealing the winner of Burger Big Brother: All Stars
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Social because the burger is loved by everyone and I’m a very friendly guy. People always want to form an alliance with the burger.
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I am and will always be the only burger and man. 🍔

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: This time fits my schedule but i suck at competitions so I usually don’t compete in them.
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Of course! They are important for my group grame so I know how much you need them
2217 days 15 hours ago
CoachWade
Best game ever you guys have to apply!
2217 days 13 hours ago
Silver09
YES THIS GROUP GAME IS SUPER FUN AND KOLBY IS A GREAT HOST SO APPLY
2217 days 13 hours ago
FireX
^^^^^^^^

Played 2 times in this series and once in his off series. Kolbys survivor is super fun and will keep you on your toes. The host is amazing as well. GL TO EVERYONE WHO MAKES IT
2217 days 12 hours ago
rahrah
Name: Riley
Activity Level (1-10): 8.5

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: I won Brogs Big Brother by slaying and lying and winning ahha
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Social cause i talk to much to people
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: That im Australian

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: sometimes prefer around 10pm EST
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes
2216 days 20 hours ago
Plai
Name: Sandrine
Color Level: Yellow

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: It has to be when I survived being backdoored during Cool Brother Remodeled, and how much of a boss ass bitch I was when people were threatening to “expose” me.
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Social because I know how to adapt to people’s personality and manipulate people based on what I know about them as people.
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: My age. The rest of the cast will underestimate me, but who knows where Sandrine will pop up.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Yes 100%
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes! I love confessionals.
2216 days 19 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
Name: Eli
Activity Level (1-10): 7
Color Level: Sky

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: whenever i win of course
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Social i guess. im good with being in alliances
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: youll have to cast me to find out sir

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: yeah
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: yes
2216 days 17 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Name YANDERE
Activity (10-10)
Color level: yellow
When I won castings without a single alliance
Stratgetic cause. I can make friends easy even when I do bad in challenge
Even with my low color level I act different than most yellows
Yes (hoping u mean confessional by messaging u hehe)
8:00 is good for me
2216 days 17 hours ago
CoachWade
You guys better send confessionals because this VL is super active
2216 days 17 hours ago
paul028
Name: Paul M

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: I played this survivor game and I got voted out 2-1 WITH AN IDOL IN MY POCKET IT ANNOYED ME SO MUCH but I think its so funny now xD
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I'm gonna go for strategic because I only talk to people I like and completely ignore others.

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: I live in Northern Ireland. (GMT) so 8:00PM will be Midnight for me :( ;-;

Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: Yes. I always send a lot of confessionals whilst in group games.
2216 days 15 hours ago
RedsKanto
APPLICATION:
Name: Kyle
Activity Level (1-10): 9
Color Level: Yellow

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Ben’s Survivor Paraguay when I got voted out due to a legacy advantage.
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: strategic game because I suck at everything else
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I will be the villain of the season. No one will trust me

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: yes
Confessionals are huge in my series, are you willing to send one at least every Tribal Council?: yes
2216 days 12 hours ago
kekgeek
APPLICATION:
Name: Jacob
Activity Level (1-10): 7 (for this game I will be a 10)
Color Level: Orange

Personal Best Tengaged Group Game Moment: Winning that one time 8 years ago. hahaha
What would you consider your best attribute, social, strategic or physical game & why: Strategic. I suck at making personal relationships.
What makes you stand out from the rest of the casting choices: I am old as fuck and have been retired for a year and a half

Challenges will usually be LIVE & begin @8:00PM EST, does that time fit your schedule and you can be apparent at challenge?: Everyday besides Wed.

Thanks for filling out the application! I will get back to you soon.

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!