This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Tenggol)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Tenggol)

2206 days 17 hours ago
Robbyjak
Come on in Tenggol....

Behind each of you is a torch, go ahead and grab a torch, approach the flame and get fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council because in this game fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you, which will be the case for one of you tonight.
-----------

- Eli: Do you think I'm done hosting this season after tonight? How does this affect your strategy?

- Dana: As the sole returnee left not named Clair, what does that mean for lamps across the nation?

- Newz: Shockingly, you won immunity! Which leads the world to wonder, when will the newnewz play in this series?

- Jacob: Last tribal a large majority came together which begs the question: Is Starbucks racist?

- Cai: Last night your name came up, what does this mean for the longevity of Trump's presidency?

- Garrett: As someone who voted last tribal, will you be voting again this tribal?

- Yandere: As someone with numbers in their username, what is your favorite chain restaurant?

- Josh: As more and more people get sent to the jury, what do you think of sasquatches?

- Clair: Your name has the word "lair" in it. Do you have an evil secret lair? Is it in the sea?

Question for everyone: Will you be supporting Kanye in the 2024 election?

-----------
/// Votes are due by 7:00PM EST tomorrow. ///
/// If you do not vote on time you will receive a SELF-VOTE. ///
2206 days 17 hours ago
Yandereboy12
skyline chili duhhh
2206 days 17 hours ago
Yandereboy12
and for everyone no
2206 days 17 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234
- Eli: Do you think I'm done hosting this season after tonight? How does this affect your strategy?

great questions tonight jeff

I think you're just getting started this will be your series soon!
2206 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
I absolutely love how insightful and game changing these questions are.
2206 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz
- Newz: Shockingly, you won immunity! Which leads the world to wonder, when will the newnewz play in this series?

Well when I have a kid I will name it Newz jr. Then I'm sure 16-20 years later when he's old enough and when Kolby has grey hair, newnewz will play this series.
2206 days 17 hours ago
TotsTrashy
- Dana: As the sole returnee left not named Clair, what does that mean for lamps across the nation?

They’ll stay lit while Puerto Rico indefinitely suffers.
2206 days 17 hours ago
EliOrtiz1234

YESS
2206 days 17 hours ago
OldNewz

You know it! :D
2206 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
Clair: Your name has the word "lair" in it. Do you have an evil secret lair? Is it in the sea?

Lol at these questions, baby bro. Well I loved watching "Pretty Little Liars" series and I loved "-A"'s lair. ;)

I'm living in the Philippines, so no. Haha!
2206 days 15 hours ago
Garrett5
- Garrett: As someone who voted last tribal, will you be voting again this tribal?

I don't know, man. This game is always changing, so at this point, you never know.

Of course! #YEEZY2024
2206 days 12 hours ago
abeledaa
Cai: Last night your name came up, what does this mean for the longevity of Trump's presidency?

Well to answer your question directly  I'd have to say I'm not a head nor a heart person.  I'm more so a gut person which is a combination of your head and your heart.

It's a KanYES from me.
2205 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
NOTE: Votes maybe a few minutes late & not exactly on time - due to helping with Kanye's 2024 campaign.
2205 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
*returns with urn*
2205 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
If anyone has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
2205 days 19 hours ago
ThePug
*Jacob Stands*

"If i'm going to take a shot might as well cover my backside"
"I'd like to play this idol on myself."

This IS a Hidden Immunity Idol. Which means any votes towards Jacob will be invalid and NOT count.

x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

open group

Survivor: Russia - The Siberian Coast

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!