This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

RULES AND REGULATIONS

Topic » RULES AND REGULATIONS

2048 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
-Please do not use any song that is over 10 Million views. If it is used i will tell you to change your song.

-Vote based on the song and not any other way, it makes it more fair.

-I will not accept any bullying or being mean about any song or performance in the competition, this will result in a blockage from the group

- You are allowed 2 countries if you desire.

- Make sure you vote if you do not vote your votes will be nullified and you will be ineligible to compete in the following season and you will lose your country

- If you decide to withdraw please tell me ASAP, Someone may want your country and it's not fair to keep them waiting.

- Make sure you send in your song otherwise you will be disqualified.

I have tried to keep the competition rules the same to the first 9 seasons of the competition
2048 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
-The song has to be either sung by someone from that country, made by someone from that country, or have a blood related from the parents living/roots on that country.

- Music from previous installment are not allowed to play again. Cover songs and live performance video can not participate in the competition.

-A band or a collaboration can represent the country if at least one of members is from the selected country

-An artist cannot enter the same edition twice, for example Dua Lipa represented Albania and United Kingdom. That is not allowed.

-Voting for own country is prohibited.

-As of season 6, United Kingdom will not be playable however it will be split into 4 nations: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
2048 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
-Please do not use any song that is over 100 Million views. If it is used i will tell you to change your song.
2022 days 18 hours ago
hellocat
-The Song must have words

open group

Music Olympics - The New Generation

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!