This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

POV Ceremony #8

Topic » POV Ceremony #8

2365 days 3 hours ago
Java9044
Emmett, as the current Power of Veto holder, you have the power to either veto one of Jay's nominations, including yourself or have them remain the same. Please tell us what you are going to do whenever you're ready.
2365 days 2 hours ago
Emmett4
I veto myself of course....haha you tried it
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3Uct72fvhoNbTDoY/giphy.gif
2365 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
Congrats? You weren't my target anyways. However, this is where I stand. Jin, I'm nominating you for the sole reason that Emmett is picking a fight with Crystal. But yet he hasn't even mentioned your name, which makes me really nervous about where you are in the long haul. My target is still Mark (always has been this week no matter how annoying Emmett's been), but it's out of my hands at this point.

So my official replacement nominee is Jin.
2365 days 1 hour ago
Emmett4
Dont blame your nommination on me....i had nothing to do with it,your hoh and you pick the nomms and im fighting with crystal because she was targeting me in hoh where jin wasnt..and you are saying its out of your hands???well me and crystal can tie the vote and put it in your hands
2365 days 1 hour ago
Jaybirdnifty
Your fighting with crystal on a thread that four of us have together and I'm supposed to not be suspecious of that? Why wouldn't you fight with her in the pms instead? lol Whatever Emmett.
2365 days 1 hour ago
Emmett4
Its called airing it out....i dont wanna fight in pms cause id just block me if i was her...yiu nommed him dont say its my fault it makes you just look like your scared
2365 days ago
Java9044
Mark and Jin are our final nominees. Gl, guys! :) Grats on f4 Jay, Emmett, and Crystal.

open group

Luca's BB season 3 (Launch Date TBA)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!