This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Nomms #4

Topic » Nomms #4

2440 days 23 hours ago
Java9044
Jay, as HOH, you are responsible for nominations. You have 24 hours to make your nominations.
You can reveal them by doing the key ceremony or just revealing the two names.

If you fail to nominate within 24 hours you will face eviction and the person who got 2nd will be crowned HOH.
2440 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I told everyone what would happen the next time I won HOH. I told everyone who my two targets would be. And no one has to worry with any surprises from me. So my nominations should come as no surprise.
The first person I have nominated is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*dan's face appears*
The second person I've nominated is...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*robs face appears*
Both of you attempted to backdoor me last week, and from one of you I expected to be targeted from but another one of you tried to stab me in the back. And that's not something I respect. I don't wish either of you luck in the veto because I'm not going to sit here and lie and say that I do. This nomination ceremony is adjourned.
2440 days 23 hours ago
ilovetosing
*claps*
2440 days 23 hours ago
CrystalNight98
Hey.... soooo uuhhh..... if you'd.... do me the favor..... and .... kinda..... plus this......I'd love you forever? https://tengaged.com/design/id-248444/mysterious-night
2440 days 23 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Oh I'm ready for Veto. You only won the HoH Competition because I couldn't compete.
2440 days 23 hours ago
MrRobzilla
When is Veto????????
2440 days 23 hours ago
Java9044
Dan and Rob, you two face eviction, but the Power of Veto could turn everything around. The Power of Veto competition will be hosted by mee! Get used to me hosting stuff. lol Good night and good luck, houseguests!
2440 days 23 hours ago
Java9044
The veto competition will be held tomorrow @ 5-6pm EST.
2440 days 23 hours ago
MrRobzilla
Jay let be real, you got lucky with the hex but once people know how big of a threat you are but don't sit to safe up there because I will come for you!!!!
2440 days 23 hours ago
MrRobzilla
If I get Evicted, just know any game we in, I will target your b*tch ass first.
2440 days 23 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Sorry Rob, this is my last big brother game. Once I'm done with this season and the current season of Survivor I'm in, I'm done playing on Tengaged and sticking to hosting. I'm sure you're just TORN to hear such horrible news, but it's okay honey. Just make sure to collect those salty tears to drink later on the way out the house.
2440 days 23 hours ago
ilovetosing
Lmao
2440 days 23 hours ago
MrRobzilla
OOOOOOO my blood is boiling. I can't wait til Veto tomorrow.
Just know I'm not going down without a fight.
2440 days 22 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I would continue arguing with you, but I only talk to other icons. Not cowards. Worst of luck in the veto tomorrow and every other game you play in.
http://i.imgur.com/zI8iiEy.gif
2440 days 13 hours ago
MrRobzilla
You're an Icon. Lololololololololololololol
I'm done arguing with you Bitch!

open group

Luca's BB season 3 (Launch Date TBA)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!