This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (JOINT TRIBAL - Rawaki & Aranuka)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (JOINT..

947 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND US CONFESSIONALS!!

INCLUDE US IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND DISCORD CONVERSATIONS!

Welcome to your first tribal council as swapped tribes... And your first JOINT TRIBAL!

Charlie, Jamal, Julian, Julio, Tristan, grab a torch and dip it in the fire. In this game, fire represents your life. Once your fire is out, so are you.

Send GAIAPHAGEE & SPINNER554 your votes by 7:30 PM EST TOMORROW.

If you have an advantage and would like to play it, let me know.

Here is a general question. Answer it for more.

Alright so a lot has happened these first few days. Thanks to the 2 quitters, this game has moved rather quickly. It's round 2 and we have swapped AND you are attending a joint tribal council tonight. What's going on through your mind?
947 days 11 hours ago
Thnksfrthmmrs
Alright so a lot has happened these first few days. Thanks to the 2 quitters, this game has moved rather quickly. It's round 2 and we have swapped AND you are attending a joint tribal council tonight. What's going on through your mind?

- If I survive this round I will have tied my placement. I want that so bad.
947 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Julian - Speaking of your previous placement, do you think Tris and yourself have targets on your backs for being returning players?
947 days 11 hours ago
Baseball03
A lot is going through my mind so I’m just trying to wrap my head around everything! I can’t believe two people quit it’s kinda gross to hear.
947 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Tristan- With the quits occuring so early, there was basically no time for original tribes to bond. Do you expect tonight's vote to be based off of new tribal lines or do you think old tribal lines will actually play a role?
947 days 11 hours ago
Harehere
A lot heppeneds but still I don't get all game. People are not talking to me so idk rlly what i will do
947 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Haris- How do you find footing in the game if no one's talking to you? Are you scared it could be you tonight?
947 days 11 hours ago
Harehere
I am not scared but hey who know lol
947 days 11 hours ago
Baseball03
I feel like this tribal is gonna be intresting. I really didn’t get to know my original tribe so I honestly have no clue how the vote will go
947 days 10 hours ago
Thnksfrthmmrs
Julian - Speaking of your previous placement, do you think Tris and yourself have targets on your backs for being returning players?

- I can see it. Nobody's gonna wanna play with returnees long term when there's 2 of us and 16 of them. I just hope they can give me a fair chance
946 days 16 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
What's going on through your mind?

Well, I have already done better than my worst loss, similar to what Julian is saying. However, and maybe I shouldn't be saying this, but let's not forget that this is your 3rd or 4th generation.
946 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I'll go tally the votes.
946 days 13 hours ago
OhNatalie
Whats going on through my head is the potential for us to go to rocks. This vote sounds very divided or maybe I'm just dumb, idk
946 days 13 hours ago
JohnPopper
Can I use my advantage
946 days 13 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anyone has an advantage or idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
946 days 13 hours ago
JohnPopper
Me

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!