This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » Immunity Challenge #5

1115 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
DINARA TRIBE (Red Buffs):
Austin T./ItsAustin
Ben/Benp428
Lake/Crimsonteer
Rohan/Rohanprabhu
Tris/TMAN54445

ZAGREB TRIBE (Blue Buffs):
Austin G./Spinner554
Jay/Abstractjay
Patrick/Unkown
Tyler/Tbart
Zach/PrincessaPeach

EXILE ISLAND:
Seth/BarbraStreisand
1115 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
I’ll post your nonlive challenge momentarily
1115 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Challenge today is called Mini-Game Matchup and here's how it'll work

Below will be 5 tasks below, where one person per tribe will be responsible for completing each of the tasks.

The person who does better in each matchup will gain a point, and after the 5 match-ups are complete, the tribe with the most points will win immunity and reward. Losers go to tribal where someone will be voted out

Tasks are first come first serve, so coordination and communication is key. Any task not done will result in the OT getting the point by default.

Task #1: Sending 10 mails numbered 1-10 in order to me in the quickest time possible

Task #2: read this challenge, any questions ask. You can send me submissions and I’ll respond when I can. Or you can schedule a time with me to play.
https://tengaged.com/group/8156-gaias-survivor-51-barbados/forum/topic/24331576

Task #3: This task will be slightly different from the others in it involves a semi-live component. One person per tribe will mail me saying START MY TIME, and then will have 5 minutes to get as many people as possible to send in their tribe name. Person per tribe with more valid mails will win. Note: Tribe names must be spelt correctly

Task #4: Crack The Code- Least amount of guesses wins. You will be assigned a 6 digit code. All unique numbers. No duplicate numbers. 0-9 You will try to crack it by asking only yes or no questions. A guess will count as a question. When you’re ready message and and we will start.

Task #5: Bransteele Task. This is the task for you if you suck at everything else. Once we figure out the two reps from each team, we'll do a Brantsteele either on call or live, whichever y'all prefer, where you draft people in a Survivor sim and whoever drafts the winner gets a point

YOU HAVE UNTIL 8 PM EST FRIDAY, if I get all submissions sooner I will reveal results sooner!!
1115 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphagee
Since Zach is MIA, i will allow the option for 1 player to do TWO tasks. This offer is open to BOTH tribes to keep it fair
1115 days 1 hour ago
Spinner554
Imma do #2
1115 days 1 hour ago
ItsAustin
can i do 5
1115 days 1 hour ago
unkown
I’ll do 1
1115 days ago
Tbart
I’ll do 3
1114 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Let’s get to it
1114 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Let’s start with the luck comp, task 5.

This was Patrick for Zagreb vs Tris for Dinara

They selected castaways from Survivor One World, whoever won the brantsteele scored a point. Patrick selected Chelsea who won! Patrick scores for Zagreb!

Zagreb leads 1-0
1114 days 3 hours ago
rohanprabhu
boooooo
1114 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
TASK 4

Rohan for Dinara taking on Jay for Zagreb

They had to ask yes or no questions to figure out a 6 digit number. That number was 189736

Jay finished with 32 but Rohan finished with 19 and scores!

Score is 1-1
1114 days 3 hours ago
rohanprabhu
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
1114 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
TASK 3

This was spam, Ben for Dinara taking on Tyler for Zagreb

Ben defeated Tyler 10-5, Dinara leads 2-1!
1114 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
TASK 2

Austin G for Zagreb took on Tris for Dinara. They had to find the correct 8 strains and put them In order.

It took tris 8 tries but only took Austin 7! Austin scores, we are tied 2-2

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!