This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 (Ezalb)

Topic » Tribal Council #14 (Ezalb)

1229 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council. We’ll now bring in the members of our Jury, Nathan, Chris, Eli, Alfie, Kevin, and Oliver voted out last tribal council.

Jan has individual immunity so is safe from the vote.

Send me your votes by 6:30 PM EST FRIDAY

Here are individual questions. Answer it for more!

JAN- Congratulations on immunity! You have a 1 in 3 shot to win this game, more important a chance to plead your case to the jury as to why you should win! How does it feel right now?

AJ/BEN/SEAN- Someone’s going home. How do you decide who it is? How will it feel to get cut for 4th right before finals?

AJ/BEN- You guys were so close to winning this immunity. The entire way through it was a 3 way race. What was your biggest mistake this challenge?

SEAN- You’ve been a force all season... until this final immunity where you only finished 1 out of 8 tasks. What happened?
1229 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Correction- Sean completed 2/8 tasks :P
1229 days 10 hours ago
Caliboy
SEAN- You’ve been a force all season... until this final immunity where you only finished 2 out of 8 tasks. What happened?

Lol thanks for the clarification and that order of unscramble got me pudding was not registering to me at all and was not under blue tab as the other two guesses were at one point. I was frantically scanning and trying to assort word finds but in the end my brain was fried and died out.

I wouldn't say I was a force all season either because the challenges I won were ones I took the time in and well got lucky in terms of moves and scorecards of placements I had so I was fortunate to win last two to now be vulnerable once more amongst my 2 allies I work with all game.

Someone’s going home. How do you decide who it is? How will it feel to get cut for 4th right before finals?

Thats the hardening part of this game as it would suck being cut at 4th as for anyone here. I put time in this because of how fun and great this cast was and I hold no ill feelings towards anyone as we all have a tough decision to make and how to decide that is beyond any of us at this point.
1229 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
AJ/BEN/SEAN- Someone’s going home. How do you decide who it is? How will it feel to get cut for 4th right before finals?

This really is a difficult decision for me as both AJ and Sean have been my two closest allies from the jump.  They both know that I'm weighing my options right now and that nothing is set in stone.  However, my decision will be based on who I feel I have the better shot at beating at the end.  If it's me then it will be bittersweet but this was a fun game and I met a lot of great people.

AJ/BEN- You guys were so close to winning this immunity. The entire way through it was a 3-way race. What was your biggest mistake in this challenge?

My biggest mistake was for sure not doing the trivia first.  Otherwise, I think I would have gained a lot of momentum in the back half of this challenge.  Kudos to Jan for winning such a difficult challenge.
1228 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’ll go tally the votes.
1228 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read, decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the area immediately.
1228 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’ll read the votes.
1228 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
FIRST VOTE:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
SEAN

Sean- 1
1228 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SECOND VOTE:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
BEN

Jan- 1
Ben- 1
1228 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Jan's immune you flop
1228 days 10 hours ago
Caliboy
Oh how many times people confuse Jan and Sean being asian Tengaged Kings lol
1228 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
THIRD VOTE:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
SEAN

Sean- 2
Ben- 1
1228 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
FOURTH VOTE:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
1228 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
FOURTEENTH PERSON VOTED OUT OF SURVIVOR BARBADOS AND SEVENTH AND FINAL MEMBER OF OUR JURY:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
SEAN. The tribe has spoken.

*Snuffs Torch*

You will have a say in who wins this game. Head to Ponderosa.
1228 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Good game Sean!  Much respect.
1228 days 10 hours ago
Caliboy
As much as I wanted to make my 5th FTC and plead my case to be the 2nd 3X winner of this series I was out socialize by another player that played just as similar and better in terms of loyalty and social game.

You all are amazing people and I am glad to have played this game with you all as this will prolly be my last game for awhile as my baby nephew is to be born in a few weeks and don't think I'll have much time for these games and why I did my best to socialize and give it my all. Its been truly fun and sucks to get back to back 4th places but still glad to see a F4 of all Legends <3

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!