This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 (Ezalb)

Topic » Tribal Council #12 (Ezalb)

1205 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council. We’ll now bring in the members of our Jury, Nathan, Chris, Eli, and Allie voted out last tribal council.

Sean has individual immunity so is safe from the vote.

Send me your votes by 7:30 PM EST TUESDAY... giving you all plenty of time to both catch up on sleep and strategize for tribal :)

If you have the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, let me know.

Here are individual questions. Answer it for more!

AJ- A Teneriffe member has yet to been voted out since the merge. Is this just coincidence or are we seeing a pagonging?

BEN- You come up short on not only immunity, but also in getting the idol clue. You got 3rd but still 16 is a good amount of flags. With no immunity, no clue to a potential idol, are you the next target?

JAN- Clearly you wanted this, going 18 hours. You are the last remaining Hillaby member! A big congratulations. However here you sit, with no immunity. How do you survive?

KEVIN- Last tribal you mentioned you are seen as a sheep. Is there time left for you to change this perception? How do you go about it?

OLIVER- What do you look for when it comes to threats? Challenge competitors, jury threats, strategic players, who may have advantages, etc. How do you decide who goes home?

SEAN- Congratulations on immunity! Do you think you needed it? How’s it feel to be in the final 5?
1205 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
BEN- You come up short on not only immunity, but also in getting the idol clue. You got 3rd but still 16 is a good amount of flags. With no immunity, no clue to a potential idol, are you the next target?

The better question is are you going to finish hosting this game by February 1st...
1205 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Gonna be close ben
1205 days 6 hours ago
JetsRock12
AJ- A Teneriffe member has yet to been voted out since the merge. Is this just coincidence or are we seeing a pagonging?

Are you asking me this question again cuz i awkwardly didn't answer it last time?
1205 days 6 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Oh yes AJ
1205 days ago
Caliboy
SEAN- Congratulations on immunity! Do you think you needed it? How’s it feel to be in the final 5?

Thanks Chris! And as pointed as your questions have been lately you just never know when one needs immunity with all the advantages and potential idols left. So to secure myself in the F5 is a surreal but an uttermost reminder of how much game there is left from here on out.
1204 days 2 hours ago
DarkTyphoon23
JAN- Clearly you wanted this, going 18 hours. You are the last remaining Hillaby member! A big congratulations. However here you sit, with no immunity. How do you survive?

waves to my hillabies on the jury

while my 18 hours were not enough for this challenge sadly, big congrats to sean though, i pushed to where i felt i could at least get an idol clue from this challenge. how do i survive? i have my ways... but i get that i'm perceived as this threat but there's still a ways to go in the finals and not all five people will make it there to the end! you can't win if you're not there in the end! so i say use me to help ya get there... but i also have my own ways to maneuver around to get there as well.

https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsj55jDpo31r3oc7fo1_400.gif
1203 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I’ll go tally the votes
1203 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*AJ Stands*
1203 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I would like to play this vote steal... I will be stealing Oliver’s vote!
1203 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I can confirm this IS a vote steal. Oliver will NOT vote and instead AJ will vote twice.
1203 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read, decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the area immediately.

If anyone has an idol and wants to play it, now is the time to do so
1203 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*No One Stands*

I’ll read the votes.
1203 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
FIRST VOTE:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
JAN

Jan- 1
1203 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SECOND VOTE:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
KEVIN

Jan- 1
Kevin- 1
1203 days 23 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
THIRD VOTE:
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
KEVIN

Jan- 1
Kevin- 2

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!