This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 27 (Orahavoc)

Topic » Tribal Council 27 (Orahavoc)

2887 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council.

We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Wiley voted out last tribal council.

Sparticus has individual immunity.

Send me votes and reason by 7:30 PM EST TOMORROW.

If you have the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, let me know.

Here is a general question. Answer it for more.

Last night's vote was crazy unanimous. In a merge this big, thats unheard of. With that said, where does that leave yall tonight?
2887 days 10 hours ago
Boots22
Last night's vote was crazy unanimous. In a merge this big, thats unheard of. With that said, where does that leave yall tonight?

It's really hard to pinpoint in all honesty
2887 days 9 hours ago
awwsum11

[insert vague answer here]
2887 days 8 hours ago
Sparticus142
I actually can't believe it was a unanimous vote. I thought it was going to be much closer than that, which is why I played my idol. I am happy to have immunity tonight thought because that majority is obviously about to break and I have no idea where the target will land. I mean you think "there are 14 people what are the odds its me... but then again someone has to go."
2887 days 8 hours ago
Cryptspartan
I think I'm safe. You can never be sure in Survivor.
2887 days 7 hours ago
ziggyzaggy16

It was surprising that all those people came together, but no one wants to leave, but unfortunately someone has to go.
2887 days 6 hours ago
bambinoswag

A factor in the last vote was that Wiley was already voted out, so it seems many people wanted to send him back out the door. I doubt this time will be as cohesive.
2885 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
2885 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Crypt Stands*

"I wanna use my idol on myself. I don't feel safe"
2885 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
This IS an idol. All votes for Crypt will NOT count.

Anyone else?
2885 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*No One Stands*

I'll read the votes.
2885 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
First Vote:

Perfect (Self Vote)
2885 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Second Vote:

Magge (Self Vote)

Perfect- 1
Magge- 1
2885 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Third Vote:

TotalDrama

Perfect- 1
Magge- 1
TotalDrama- 1
2885 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Fourth Vote:

TotalDrama

Perfect- 1
Magge- 1
TotalDrama- 2
2885 days 17 hours ago
magge555550101
Of fuck I forgot

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!