This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SURVIVOR 38 APPS (STRICTLY NONLIVE SEASON)

Topic » SURVIVOR 38 APPS (STRICTLY..

2938 days 6 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Username: Qazwdxedc
Why Should I Pick You?: I'm a known group gamer on this site, who knows what it takes. I put a lot into the game, and you've seen that first hand. In BvW, I was in a great position, till I got idoled out. I was feeling confident about my chances. I don't want to change much about my game, but I want to adapt mine. I know this season will be easier due to the fact I can talk to people, so that's how I'll play. I feel I'm a triple threat and a great character.
Why Do You Want To Play?: one word: REDEMPTION. I want another chance to actually make the merge and make some moves. I love the game of survivor and I don't back down from anything, so that's fun. I also want to play to get another chance.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I play a lot of sports.
2938 days 6 hours ago
JakeB
Username: JakeB
Why Should I Pick You?: I bring a dramatic gameplay, being open and honest about all my decisions and being a MAJOR manipulator and instigator
Why Do You Want To Play?: I haven't played a longterm survivor since Mearls earlier seasons so I want to give it another shot :]
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: Im one of the most honest people you will ever meet, I loose friends over it a lot
2938 days 4 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Username: JacksonWalsh
Why Should I Pick You?: I want to redeem myself from Blood vs. Water. I feel like I could've done SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better. So, with this simple non-live concept, I really feel THIS is my chance.
Why Do You Want To Play?: Your group game was so much fun when I played. I want to play the ultimate non-live game, and this seems like it.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I've got two. I couldn't decide which to use.

1.  I've been in a national contest and was a finalist.
Proof: http://smckids.com/learnandearn/contest/finalists/ for the contest (Bottom One.)
http://imgur.com/sRmtZvf for myself.

2. I'm the student council president in my school... after moving back from being away for 7 years.
Unfortunately, I don't have proof for that one.
2938 days 2 hours ago
QueenLuna
Username: QueenLuna
Why Should I Pick You?: I'm a dedicated player, when I want something I work hard to get it. Also, I'm a bit of a firecracker because I'm that player that lays low first but as soon as someone pushes my buttons I'll blow the entire game up... It's kind of a rep. I've built but I can work with it as long as there aren't too many people I've met before in the game, which by the looks of it... I don't know most applicants so :D
Why Do You Want To Play?: I want to see how I'd do, I've played only one of these before. "konohavillage1's Survivor Dildo Island" and was idoled out 6-1-6* and the person who idoled me out ended up winning the game, and everyone says that move he made by cancelling his 6 votes out and then my 6 votes sending me packing was what started his path to winning the game, I for sure gave him my vote :D But the host said my confessionals were entertaining... I even had two idols in the game and pulled off a blindside by playing one premerge and getting someone out. All in all, I'm a fierce competitor. People won't see me coming.
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I'm blindly loyal. To friends, family, anyone.. When people betray my trust I break down and can't control myself... That's why I'm a firecracker though *shrugs*
2937 days 6 hours ago
amf7410
Username: amf7410
Why Should I Pick You?: Because you know what I'm capable of doing in games :)
Why Do You Want To Play?: Because I've never played a completely non-live season and I want to give it a shot
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: I play club tennis C:
2937 days 6 hours ago
Spinner554
Username: Spinner554
Why Should I Pick You?: why am I doing this
Why Do You Want To Play?: why am I doing this
What Is One Interesting Fact About You In REAL LIFE?: why am I doing this

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!