This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blood Vs Water Jury Questioning

Topic » Blood Vs Water Jury..

2968 days 18 hours ago
obscurity
And hold up, my challenge wins didn't affect your game? Let's pick a random time in the game. F6. You're saying that at that moment in time, you would have preferred a F2 of me and you? And don't say yes because you literally voted for me at F5. You didn't want me here and therefore my challenge wins did affect your game6
2968 days 17 hours ago
jake_WD
No you see I relaxed Pinkie when it came to TR and tots and you see in final six I voted you out because I knew how everyone else was voting and I wanted you out as well. It would have given be a better chance to win immunity if I had needed it, i was perfectly fine sitting next to you or Jay, who would I prefer to sit next to? That's another story but I'm content with this and I didn't want Pinkie to go at that time which is why I don't vote with you. I could have voted with you but I was preparing for a worst scene rep were I would need immunity to stay.
2968 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
Okay do you admit you wanted me out but you couldn't make it happen... Id say that affected your game
2968 days 17 hours ago
jake_WD
I would have made it happen if you had been vulnerable. You were never truly vulnerable because you had the idol and played it one of the  last chances you could and won immunity all other times, so it's not the I couldn't make it happen it's that I never had the chance to make it happen. If you want to be technical then yeah I wasn't expecting the idol and it wasn't a part of the plan but it didn't really change my game whatsoever. It really did me a favor as well.
2968 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
If it did you a favor then that means your vote for me that round was a mistake, correct? You can't have it both ways. You can't just randomly say it did you a favor without any explanation whatsoever. This is a recurring pattern at this point
2968 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
Lol our arguments with each other take up more space than our answers to the jury. There's no point in continuing this, it's just making us both look bad in my opinion
2968 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
If any jurors have any other questions, i'm happy to answer them. Also let me know if I accidentally skipped over any of your questions
2968 days 16 hours ago
pinkiepie512
I do have another question for both of you. If you win, what would like to receive out of this game as the winner?
2968 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
Could you elaborate on that a little? I'm not expecting anything in return, I just like the satisfaction of winning a hard-fought game. Especially Survivor!
2968 days 16 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Ok. That is what I meant in my question that if you would be very satisfied to making it. Ok that is all I have for now.
2968 days 15 hours ago
jake_WD
Umm I did explain multiple items that when Pinkie left it moved me up in the food chain, so you playing the idol and getting rid of her helped me XD I explained that multiple times. It's not a mistake, I was trying to vote you out. You are trying to make a smart remake but it just kinda don't work XD

Okay Pinkie what I mostly want to get out of this is if I win I will be really really happy and proud! I'll use the mistakes I learned this time and play a much better more improved game in my next group game! I think that if I can win this I'll be really happy to see that the jury saw what I saw and I would mostly receive knowledge and experience form that win. And I would apply everyone I learned to the next game so I don't make the same mistakes I did this time.
2968 days 15 hours ago
jake_WD
Times* not items
2968 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
Oh christ, TOTS was voted out the round I played an idol. NOT pinkie. Please don't be condescending to me when you're not even stating facts
2968 days 15 hours ago
obscurity
And what do you mean you moved up the food chain? Because you didn't get voted out? That happens every round...

Like i said before you keep saying food chain but it means nothing. Everyone moved up your so called food chain when Tots was voted out
2968 days 15 hours ago
jake_WD
It's a figure of speech, I've explained what I mean so many times already I'm not going to do it again. And personally I think we should stop arguing and just wait for more questions if there are any.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!