This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Blood Vs Water Jury Questioning

Topic » Blood Vs Water Jury..

2947 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Final Two Walk In*

Welcome Jake and Obscurity. Congratulations on making it this far. Whatever the outcome, you all played great.

We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, 2Hillaireus, TaraG, Koji, Kekgeek, Tuter32, Pinkiepie512, TotsTrashy, Tr1364, and Jaybird voted out last tribal.

Jake and Obscurity, you two have gone as far as you possibly can in this game, lasting 52 virtual days and nearly 40 real life days as well. You've outlasted 30 other people to make it here. This season has truly been a fight to the finish with everyone playing hard to make it here. Yet you three have made it to the end of this competitive season.

You've had a hand in the last 9 eliminations. They formed the Jury.

But now power shifts to them and they will decide who wins this game.

Here's how it'll work.

Finalists, you may make an opening speech. The Jury can question you or make statements as much as they'd like.

When satisfied, they will vote for the WINNER of the Survivor: Turkey- Blood VS Water 2.

Also Jury, when you vote give a REASON WHY.

You have 48 hours. If more time is needed, it'll be given.

With that, we shall begin. Good Luck!
2947 days 11 hours ago
Koji
Hey guys, grats at making it to the end! I've never talked to you in game, so I wanna know how was your gameplay and what were the biggest moves each of you made to get here. Also, why vote me out so early when I had no power left in this game and already had -1 vote if I made to the end? (:
2947 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
I'll post my speech/answers when I get home
2947 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
I finished my fallen comrades stuff so you can read that in the meantime!!!!!!!!!
2947 days 10 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Let's go sagar!
2947 days 10 hours ago
jake_WD
My gameplay was very under the radar in my opinion, I knew that I sucked at challenges and by final 9 I had no alliances whatsoever and my name was being thrown out there a lot. I survived the next few votes and ended up in several alliances, all of which I believe had the intention of taking me to at least final three. I positioned myself to where it didn't matter if I didn't win immunity because no one was going to vote me out. Late game my name was never mentioned and I didn't receive a single vote past final 8. No one was targeting me and once Pinkie left officially I was going to be taken to the end by everyone. The only problem in my way was TR, who could not compete or vote. I was afraid that his relationships with the others could sway them into keeping him over me in the finals ans since there was no way in hell I could win that last immunity I took TR out. Effectively earning myself a spot in the finals no matter what. I didn't make any enemies and my partner was eliminated before merge so I had to play on my own for a long time. And Koji, sometimes you just have to go with the majority. Voting you out wasn't my idea and I have no idea why they chose you.
2947 days 9 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Okay, so I'm not going to start off by saying that I really don't know for sure who I'm voting for, but I'm leaning towards one person more than the other.

Obscurity-Before the immunity challenge, I would have had no doubts about voting for you to win had you kept your mouth shut. However, you said something that SEVERLY pissed me off, and showed that you might be one of the biggest sore winners I have ever met. How DARE you say that you think you don't really have to worry about who you bring to the end because me and Jake's games don't even compare to yours or is no where near as good as yours or whatever. HOW DARE YOU assume that everyone looks at you like a good. Obscurity, you controlled two tribal councils and won immunity. Congrats. However you were never at the bottom, and never had to scramble. Honey, there is more to this game then the physical part of this game. So don't think just because you won a crap ton of immunity challenges that I wil be voting for you. Your arrogance in that comment has possibly lost you a few jury votes.So I'm curious. What makes your game SO more amazing than mine or Jakes that you felt no need to worry about who you took to the end? I'll be straight up and say that that comment alone might have lost you my vote, but I want to hear what you have to say for yourself.

On the flipside, Jake, you said when we were both argueing about who played a better game that this shouldn't be up for debate since you played a worse game than me. If that's the case, why shouldn't I vote for Obscurity who played a game that was apparently so much more superior than ours?

Whether you guys believe me or not, I'm not bitter and I wish you two the best of luck in future games.
2947 days 8 hours ago
jake_WD
Well number one Obscurity and I played very different games, I admit mine may not be as flashy and obvious as his is but what I said in that last tribal council was true to a degree. I was trying to get to the finals and I needed to say what I had to in order to get here, Obscurity would have been out had he not won immunity and he would have been out fifth without his idol. Clearly people wanted him gone but what about me? I wasn't targeted. Like at ALL. No one voted for me no one tried to stop me from coming to the end mostly because everyone wanted to sit next to me, I was bad at challenge but I positioned myself in a spot to where I dare say I was nearly untouchable. There was n okay I was going out because there was always a bigger target, people I left in the game that would always be taken out before me. You shouldn't vote for Obscurity because he can be a bit arrogant, assuming he's SO much better then you or me and because he didn't really have much of a mental game. He just kinda used brute force to get here with challenges, the one time he needed to use his brain to get out of going out fifth he failed and would have gone without his idol. I, in that situation would not have gone. I think you should vote for me because I played a much more strategic game, I was at the bottom since the beginning of merge and rose to the top slowly.
2947 days 8 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Ok, so i have several questions because that is just me and also I would like to hear your opinions and some of your strategies to see which one of you will be getting my vote. I have one question to ask both of you, and I do have some questions I would like to ask you each individually. First, I will ask you the question for both of you and then go on from there.
Here is the question:

- How high were your hopes during this game to assure that you would make it to where you stand now?
2947 days 8 hours ago
jake_WD
I'm a little confused by the question but I'll try to answer it XD. I had trust and faith in the alliances I were in so I was very hopeful and had faith that I could make it to the end if I just trusted others and stuck to plans. In the back of my mind I bought there was always a chance I could get blindsided but I remained hopeful that the trust I put in my alliances could take me further. So yeah I had high hopes XD
2947 days 8 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Ok then, sorry for the confusion but I think you answered the question well since you have a reasonable answer. So was your strategy in this game to sit back and rise up by chance and then as you got closer, you did different things to make you get to where you are now like voting with people and voting out TR?
2947 days 8 hours ago
jake_WD
I did what I usually do at first, lay low and don't make any moves. It makes people think I'm useless and to just keep me around until the end, luckily I made it to merge and that's when I started playing. My strategy was to be weak enough to were everyone would want to take me to the end while I picked off people who I thought were threats. And this worked very well I believe! Voting out TR is pretty much the one vote I feel guilty for because I trusted him so much but in order for me to have a near 100% shot at sitting in the finals he had to go fourth.
2947 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
Wait wait wait hold up lol Jay is this the comment you are referring to????

obscurity
@Gaia well if i'm being completely honest, i seriously hope not. because i don't think either jay or jake has played remotely as well as me but that is the jury's decision to make
2947 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
i just want to make sure i'm looking at the same thing you're looking at before i type my response
2947 days 7 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Ok, interesting strategy. I can tell you have used that strategy in other games too because normally, I look and hear about history of most of the contestants to see what I am up against, and as I looked in your bio, I saw you have came in second several times and first once throughout all the group games you have played in, so I assumed you have used this strategy to get others to bring you up in other games. I see you felt guilty for voting out TR. So did you have high expectations during the final 4 that you would definitely be brought up to the final two rather than voted out once you thought about voting TR out?
2947 days 7 hours ago
jake_WD
I play Big Brother in a much different way from Survivor but essentially the strategy is similar, except I can actually win HoHs. I didn't want to vote out TR but I kinda had too, looking back at it if I had known for a fact Obscurity would take me then I might have voted Jay out in not sure it's still risky in my opinion. But once TR did go I knew I had like a 95% chance of making it to the finals, I positioned myself between an underdog and a competitor, both would take each other out and leave me in the finals no matter what.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!