This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge 7

Topic » Immunity Challenge 7

2979 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Both tribes going to tribal. This challenge will be individual and will start at 9 PM EST TONIGHT.
2979 days 7 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Once again Ill be at work until 11pm Eastern time. I'll try to hop onto my phone around 9pm depending on how busy we are, but no promises.
2978 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
My apologies everyone. I was driving home from ocean city and just now got back.. I tried texting a friend to mail you all that challenge is moved to 9:30 but they didn't receive my text.

Posting a NONLIVE challenge in a little bit, it'll last 24 hours, and its still for individual immunity. Both tribes still going to tribal.
2978 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Play this mini-game:
http://www.tengaged.com/play/balance_balls

When you get a score you like, take a screenshot of it, and send it to me. Everyone can send ONE screenshot (no changing it once you send it)

WHEN YOU SCREENSHOT, I MUST BE ABLE TO SEE YOUR USERNAME AT THE TOP RIGHT OF THE SCREEN!

Highest score wins individual immunity on each tribe.

IF YOUR SCREENSHOT LOOKS FAKE YOU WILL FACE CONSEQUENCES

You have 24 hours.
2978 days 2 hours ago
TaraG
I can't figure out how to send you my screenshot :(
2978 days ago
Stilts12
challenge was to confusing to me. I give up on it. plus I cant screenshot
2977 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Koji- 127
Jaybird: 76
2hillar- 87
Tara- 93
Tr1- 39
Pinkie- 118
Obscurity- 196

KOJI AND OBSCURITY WIN INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY!

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!