This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Risk VS Reward Reunion

Topic » Risk VS Reward Reunion

1304 days 17 hours ago
Guigi
Well thank you Chris for hosting, even if you gave me a lot of shit though out this season I'm happy I can prove to you that I'm still better than you and love you lots.
1304 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
As we already know next season is HUNGER GAMES which should make for an intense game
1304 days 17 hours ago
FairyBoss
WHERE ARE THE RITES OF PASSAGE
1304 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I flopped and didn鈥檛 get to those
1304 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
But if Sydney and Colin want to send them they can!!
1304 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Also you CAN apply for hunger games even if you played this season!

https://tengaged.com/group/8156-grs-5-hunger-games/forum/topic/24362781
1304 days 17 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
MAIL ME APPS
1304 days 17 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Villain Of The Season goes to COLIN!

Colin made a lot of people mad, and in fact an anti-Colin jury alliance formed. Colin played aggressively and with determination to succeed, and he was close to winning! One of the jurors originally voted Colin but later changed to Sydney, and I am pretty sure Nin would have voted Colin. I think Colin had some stellar cutthroat gameplay but that rubbed people the wrong way.

A win <3 also ty Chris for hosting and just to be clear

Even if Sydney didn鈥檛 log on for the double urn it would鈥檝e gone the same. None of it would鈥檝e happened w out my votes and idol none the less grats guigi <3
1304 days ago
ninjohn
GG, y'all! I'm just ready to get off the island XDD And Michael's right, f me indeed apparently 馃槄馃槅
1303 days 21 hours ago
top20fan33
I鈥檓 confused how does Colin get credit for the double urn exactly when I didn鈥檛 log in for the urn and that鈥檚 why I ended up leaving ?
1303 days 21 hours ago
top20fan33
Is there something I don鈥檛 know... because ive been told multiple times that Colin ran the double urn... BUT HOW?
1302 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
i gave sydney most of the credit for the double urn but im sure everyone had a part in it
1302 days 14 hours ago
Flickgamecolin
Did u not see how u got votes in the second ur. That cancelled out ?? Lol u were leaving

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!