This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Risk VS Reward Reunion

Topic » Risk VS Reward Reunion

1315 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Player Of The Season time... but let’s start with some notable mentions
1315 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
NATTIE, our first boot. If Nattie was active I think she would’ve destroyed all of you!
1315 days 9 hours ago
Guigi
Let's see Chris pulling a Bigben and not giving me player of the season.. noted in advance.
1315 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
JAYSON, who was in a very good spot on his tribe pre merge, being connected with both sides. Unfortunately for Jayson he was rocked out
1315 days 9 hours ago
FairyBoss
lets not talk about BigBen or ill change my jury vote again
1315 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
JASON, while a pain to deal with at times, Jason was probably the most invested in this game at the time of his quit. Pretty sure Jason would have merged if some of his other tribe mates didn’t throw challenges to stack up on extra votes.
1315 days 9 hours ago
Guigi
Sorry Michael, PTSD for both of us :x
1315 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
PETE, someone else who I think was playing a very good middle game and was well aligned with multiple sides. Had Pete not been rocked out I think we have an entire different merge outcome
1315 days 9 hours ago
Guigi
Robbed.
1315 days 9 hours ago
FairyBoss
Indeed. Fu Nin
1315 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
AHMED, nobody worked the twist like Ahmed did. Ahmed basically never voted and just loaded up on extra votes. He was a huge threat up until his elimination. He threw challenges to stack votes and led a very strong in game alliance and jury alliance...
1315 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
MICHAEL, one of the most heroic players this season and arguably one of the best players this season. I think Michael was one mistake short from winning this season.
1315 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
COLIN, very aggressive villain who really put his heart into this game. Colin made a number of moves and bold statements. He was able to flip on his alliances multiple times and still keep them in tact
1315 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Finally our winner, SYDNEY. Sydney played a strong game from start to finish and never wavered from his alliance. I give most credit of the double elimination to Sydney and that was a turning point in this game. Sydney was also able to make F3 with his two closest allies who I think each take Sydney to finals, and Sydney won final immunity after over 2 hours
1315 days 9 hours ago
FairyBoss
Twice in a row my mistake has been- Guigi

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!