This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB7 JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » BB7 JURY QUESTIONING

2365 days 2 hours ago
cswaggerr
Husein, I think Adam's best game move was making friends with everyone and making sure all his bases were covered, even if it meant he had to backstab some people. I tried to play a loyal and calculated game.
2364 days 23 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Omg I forgot too question hoes oops

So Carlos my question too you was your main point going too be your strategic game cause we all know you don't have a social game so tell me the points in your physical and strategic  game too make up for your social game

Adam we all know you won stuff but some of us feel like you were being used and won comps too make f2 so please explain the moves  you made on your own decision and not influenced  by others
2364 days 18 hours ago
adamsel
Kyle, well I can walk through each of my wins. My first pov I used on ethon because he's in m frat and I felt at that point he wouldn't turn against me. So using pov on him solely benefitted my game and no one else's. I nominated Amber and Husein twice and neither were heavily influenced by anyone else. The second time I consulted more people on it but the first time I barely talked to anyone on who I was going to nominate. And I think the biggest move that I can credit to just me was voting out you Kyle over Sean. I was the swing vote there and I chose to break up you and Ray so that Ray would be more loyal to me.

I also want to point out that just because a move was good for someone else doesn't mean it wasn't also good for me. Getting out Husein might have been good for Ray but I felt it was also good for me. same with getting out Chelsea. These were big threats to my game that I couldn't have in. And ultimately I paved my own way here
2364 days 17 hours ago
Chelseaaaa
I just want to say it only benefited Ray for me to leave. And I think everyone knows that. I'll ask questions soon.
2364 days 16 hours ago
adamsel
I disagree. We were the two best challenge competitors. At the time you left, one of us won 7/10 of the pov's. I wanted to earn my way to the final 2 and I knew I would need to win comps to get here. So i voted out people who were good at comps, aka you.

You wanted me to target Ray but Ray wasn't going to target me and he wasn't winning comps at that point. So i stick by that move
2363 days 5 hours ago
GentlemanG
https://38.media.tumblr.com/2ca63116834fa81ca32e0e8d2ec8f7d7/tumblr_nir83axJod1r2n0vxo2_500.gif
2362 days 19 hours ago
Caliboy
Lol at some salty ass jurors.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!