This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BB7 JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » BB7 JURY QUESTIONING

2365 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Final 2 Walk In*

Welcome Adam and Carlos! We will now bring in our Jury, Andrew, Marcus, Ethon, Husein, Amber, Kyle, Chelsea, Sean, and Ray evicted last week.

You guys have been playing this game for 14 virtual weeks and 66, yes SIXTY SIX IRL days. That’s over TWO months of determination. Regardless be proud you made it here.

You guys have had power in the last 9 eliminations. First you two will be allowed to post an opening statement. Then I’ll let the jury ask questions. When satisfied they will vote for a WINNER. You need 5 votes to win this game.

You have 12 hours to get your speeches up, then the jury has 48 hours to vote. They must give a reason for their vote. If more time is needed I will give it.

Good luck!
2365 days 11 hours ago
adamsel
Hi everyone!

I'm not going to post a huge speech because I know that half of you won't even read it. But I want to bullet point some main things I did in this game.

- Won 4 HoH's

- Won 3 Pov's

- Only nominated twice, once I was pov'd down from the block by myself and once I was renominated and survived the block (obviously)

- I targeted power players during my hoh's. Getting Husein, Chelsea and Ray out on my hoh's when I would argue after me, those were the best players in this game.

-I made alliances and bonds with people. I had a f4 with Sean, Kyle, Ray and myself that formed on one of my hoh's, meaning I wasn't just nominating people. I was using my HoH's to further my game.

- I also had a close enough bond with Carlos where once I won final 5 HoH, I knew I was making f2. Ray mentioned multiple times I was his closest allie after Kyle left, Carlos proved that he was loyal to me by saving me at f4, showing I was his closest allie. Sean and I were extremely close allies.

Overall, I think I played a pretty decent game. Was it perfect? no. Did I make mistakes? Yes. But do I think I deserve to win? Absolutely. I believe not only does my game show for itself, but I put in the effort to win. Not to throw shade, but Carlos didn't even play the first part of the final hoh. I played hard the entire time, making moves that were best for my game to put myself in a spot where anyone in the f4 would have taken me to finals. And despite that, I won my way here choosing who I wanted to sit next to.

GL Carlos, thanks Jury
2365 days 8 hours ago
cswaggerr
What's up Jury!

To start off with I just want to say I had a blast playing this game and haven't actually tried  in a group game in a very long time. I was able to win 2 HoHs and played the game really well. While I may not have been making alliances with everyone in the cast, I did secure myself with people I felt I could trust. I made sure to only give people my word when I knew I could keep it.

Other than playing loyal I also played very smart. With my first HoH I wanted to target larger threats but I knew if I went for the people in Rat's alliance right away it would make me a huge target. So instead I went for the people that essentially the house was targeting for having a group chat. This allowed me to further my position in the game, while also remaining under the radar. On my second HoH I made bigger moves and went for the duo of Ray/Kyle. Knowing that Adam's vote to save Sean would assure one of the two went home. None of my moves were ever personal. They were made to get me to this point. By
F3 I knew both Ray and Adam would likely take me to finals because with their allies being similar they knew there best chance to not have those allies votes split was to not take each other. I played a great game and I had fun doing it. Vote for me.
2365 days 8 hours ago
cswaggerr
Also gl Adam!!!
2365 days 6 hours ago
adamsel
" By F3 I knew both Ray and Adam would likely take me to finals because with their allies being similar they knew there best chance to not have those allies votes split was to not take each other."

not only was that not my reasoning for taking you, but Ray wasn't going to take you and publicly said that lol
2365 days 4 hours ago
cswaggerr
Ray obviously said that so you would take him if you won. He pm'ed me differently.
2365 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
This isn't what he told me, this is what he publicly said in the Skype chat both before and after final hoh. If he really was going to take you that's fine, but either way, that's not why I took you
2365 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy
Adam if it was a F3 between myself Ray and you who would you have taken to f2, is it different than who you prolly should take to win In F2?

Carlos my question to you is why did you vote for me for 4th?? Did I beat myself with the message I sent you or did you have a different perception to the game that I didn't see because I am curious to see reasoning behind that. (Not saying it was necessary a bad move)
2365 days 3 hours ago
adamsel
I would have taken you and I believe that I would have had a better chance at beating you than Ray.
2364 days 23 hours ago
Insanity17
Congrats on making it to the final 2 Carlos and Adam.

Carlos, it appeared that at times you were disinterested/not invested in what was going on, so it never really crossed my mind to work with you in the game because I didn't think I could rely on you as an ally when it came down to competitions and such.

Adam, you burned me three times. Twice by nominating me for reasons I still don't comprehend and once by taking safety I had granted you when I was HOH and voting to keep my target in the game. When I said I wanted to work with you moving forward, I genuinely meant it, but you squashed that pretty quickly.

My question for you both is what was the other person's biggest move in the game and why is that move deserving of my vote?
2364 days 23 hours ago
adamsel
Hi Husein. I believe Carlos's biggest move was staying out of drama and making safe choices to nom. I made much bigger moves and that made a lot more enemies such as you, so if we're looking at who made less enemies, than Carlos definitely deserves it.

If you want an explanation of why i kept targeting you, i'm happy to explain that too.
2364 days 16 hours ago
GentlemanG
First of all, Adam you were not the best player at all, you got lucky at times but that’s it, all the people you list definitely played better than you.

Carlos I wasn’t taking you and for that same reason is why I’m
voting you because Adam made the wrong decision in taking you over me.
2364 days 15 hours ago
adamsel
Ray, that could be true. In fact it probably is. But I'm here and they're not and between Carlos Andy I, I definitely played a better game
2364 days 13 hours ago
EyooMarcus
BALD at this final 2
2364 days 12 hours ago
hobo232
I honestly don’t have any questions that I need to ask. At this point I already know where I’ll be placing my vote. I’ll just say that at the start I never would have pictured this final 2  in a million years. you both played well although you both played completely differently. In my eyes One of you played a super physical game winning lots of competitions but was super shady and didn’t really play well socially not being cautious of making friends and pissing people off. Where the other player was more low key and laid back winning some comps and not looking like a huge threat and was more cautious of making friends and trying not to piss people off. Not sure which way the jury will vote or which kind of game play they are more a fan of but congrats to both of you on making it to the end :)
2364 days 10 hours ago
cswaggerr
Sean, I solely based my decision on which of the two of you came for me first. (Which had been you). Adam had kept me safe with multiple HoHs and I felt the need to show some loyalty by giving him my vote to stay. I also knew moving forward he was going to have a better chance at comps and could possibly help get me to the end.

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!