This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

1101 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
LIVE @ 7 PM EST
1101 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
CHECK IN NOW
1101 days 21 hours ago
unkown
Hi
1101 days 21 hours ago
rohanprabhu
booooooo
1101 days 21 hours ago
Spinner554
Here
1101 days 21 hours ago
benp428
Hi
1101 days 21 hours ago
abstractjay
here
1101 days 21 hours ago
crimsonteer
here
1101 days 21 hours ago
Tbart
Here sorta
1101 days 21 hours ago
Spinner554
The whole gang is here lmao
1101 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ill explain the challenge
1101 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
DON'T MISS THE TILE

Infront of you are 35 tiles. Every player has 5 tiles with their name written on it. Each round you can slingshot rocks at up to 3 players tiles. You CANNOT aim for the same person twice in one round.

When I open the round you post the names of the people you want to fire at in the same post, you have 2 mins to do so.

I will then random.org your shots. You have a 70% chance of hitting your target, a 10% chance of missing left, a 10% chance of missing right and a 10% chance of missing completely. If you miss left or right then your shot hits the next available tile in that direction.

If you eliminate a player's last tile, you get one of your own back (this excludes eliminating your own last tile). I will process your shots in the order they are posted. If your tiles are taken out before you get your shots, then you WILL NOT be able to shoot.

In addition, ONE random tile will have an idol clue attached to it. If you break this tile I’ll tell you after the challenge.

Last person with a tile wins individual immunity and a 1 in 6 shot at winning this game.

ANY QUESTIONS
1101 days 21 hours ago
crimsonteer
please show a example
1101 days 21 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
EXAMPLE:

Chris Mearl Cmack Bingo
Chris Mearl Cmack Bingo
Chris Mearl Cmack Bingo

I can shoot 1, 2, or 3 different names each round. I could shoot Mearl and Cmack or all 3, or just 1. I CANNOT shoot Mearl twice.

If I shoot at Bingo and it misses right, I would
Hit myself
1101 days 21 hours ago
Spinner554
Ah this challenge
1101 days 21 hours ago
crimsonteer
gotcha

open group

Survivor 54: Kiribati

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!