This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

ROUND 1:

Topic » ROUND 1:

3086 days 11 hours ago
BeckyHuffman
gl all :)
3086 days 6 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
Gl I bet I'm first out haha ;P
3086 days 6 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Good luck :) I'm super worried :P
3086 days 6 hours ago
XtremeNerd
gl, there were some good stories written, mine wasnt one of them
3086 days 3 hours ago
RyanAndrews
GL everyone
3086 days 3 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Xtreme #PRAY4U
3086 days 2 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
Predicted bottom two (11/12):

Thorn, Pure.

Unsure who will leave 13th... but It could be me...
3086 days 2 hours ago
RyanAndrews
Prediction: (Hate doing these people think I hate them, this is incredibly what I think)

Eliminated Instantly:
Eh, no one deserves to know, it hurts peoples feelings

Bottom 2:

Me and Thirteen
3086 days 1 hour ago
Thirteen
Very rude RyanAndrews. Because you said that I may just write you into a horror story if I stay.
3086 days 1 hour ago
RyanAndrews
No I didn't

Reason for this is because the writing was good, but the idea was lesser than others. Tbh, I never ever recall saying that.
3086 days 1 hour ago
RyanAndrews
I was saying I was 13, not you, I was saying my age is 13, not 392491289313
3086 days 1 hour ago
Thirteen
A likely story....

People always seem to keep children safe in their stories. I have killed off child characters in many of my stories, though, so I have no problem with it. Maybe one will be named Ryan...by coincidence of course. ;)
3085 days 23 hours ago
XtremeNerd
Ryan, not trying to gang up on you my friend, but i thought thirteens story was very good
3085 days 23 hours ago
RyanAndrews
I find it intriguing. Its the tough competitors is extreme, everyone wrote great stories. You know those ones where people find lively, but the idea is just a bore. Well his wasn't a bore, but his wasn't just as intriguing as others. However, his was better than mine, but, these are my predictions, not what I want to happen.
3085 days 22 hours ago
Jkjkjk15
Mine was short as hell so I'm probably in trouble

open group

The Ultimate Writing Competition: S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!