This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rakuen Island Reunion

Topic » Rakuen Island Reunion

3065 days 3 hours ago
TR1364
Stay tuned for the following:

Info on Survivors of Inferno Island.
The final Elimination Table
The Voting Chart
3065 days 3 hours ago
BBMeganNicole
Romeo btw people want you out on your tribe on Survivor NZ
3065 days 3 hours ago
TR1364
My phone will die anytime so I hope you all enjoyed S1. :)
Farewell, for now! :')
3065 days 3 hours ago
PickleNoble
I'd like to say thanks to everyone again and ILY all! Also anytime Thomas asks me to come back weather its to play in future seasons or to guest Co host a comp or something the answer will always be yes by u are an awesome host Thomas and know how to pick epic casts!
3064 days 23 hours ago
TR1364
Thank you Pickle! I'll always remember that!

Lol cbear, did you see about s2? Lol
3064 days 23 hours ago
PickleNoble
OMG I was finally able to go back and read everything I missed and the awards <3
I never expected to be a hero. We should have given that alliance a name @TheOneNishi Sam @ninjohn
3064 days 17 hours ago
xxThornWYZ
Thanks TR!!! Missed All Stars ;( MegAn. I will find you. I will merge. I will lose.
3064 days 13 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
Omg
3064 days 10 hours ago
s73100
Rip I'm not in season 2 :(
3064 days 7 hours ago
PickleNoble
Poor Sam and non. :(
3063 days 8 hours ago
PickleNoble
Wow now that I think of it it's so weird how things worked out... Both Romeo and I as captains went the farthest towards the end out of both our teams lol. And he was the Vivian cap and I was the hero cap LMAO. I thought being caps from the beginning would put bigger targets on us too. :p
Just food for thought. :)
3063 days 2 hours ago
TR1364
OMG  controversy!!

open group

T R G

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!