This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Applications

Topic » Season 13 Applications

2280 days ago
CrystalNight98
Name: Crystal (Crys)
Group Games played in before: i really actually played in like 4 but participated slightly n like 7ish more.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: hero cause i'm too nice sometimes :/ and i try to save everyone constantly xD
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: mental i guess?
Which Survivor player are you most like: idk
What will you bring to this season: a bunch of confusion and probably accidental chaos xD
What do you think about twists: i like them xD
Skype (If you have one): Monkey51098
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): mostly 4pm to 9pm then probably 12pm to 12am on weekends
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yup
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: idk i'm weird and make shitty jokes
2279 days 16 hours ago
Stilts12
Name: Trae
Group games played in before: I played in Noah's Survivor 4 times and did pretty decent every time.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: The Trae a few years ago was pretty mean not even gonna lie but after my break from tengaged coming back to this site a year later I have definately changed to a way nicer person so hero tbh.
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: mental
Which Survivor player are you most like: Cirie Fields
What will you bring to this season: If someone makes me mad probably some drama.
What do you think about twists: It's what makes the season its own which is what I love
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 5pm to 11pm and on weekends 12pm to 12am
Do you promise to be active: always
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: You know me pretty well that should speak for itself lol
2273 days 9 hours ago
Galatea
Name: Grayson
Group Games played in before: This would be my first!
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hmm probably a hero
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: That's something I could find out this game!
Which Survivor player are you most like: Amanda Kimmel
What will you bring to this season: A fresh face on tengaged, inclusive gameplay and good confessionals
What do you think about twists: The more the merrier
Skype (If you have one):
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): All times work
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): 100%
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'm kinda new to everything so you know I'll be committed!
2270 days 11 hours ago
DerickBirch
Name: Derick
Group Games played in before: Jaybirdnifty's Big Brother and Beth's Big Brother
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: I perfer to be a hero, but I can be both depending on the situation.
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: I opt for mental.
Which Survivor player are you most like: Richard Hatch in strategy..? Not personality, though.
What will you bring to this season: The three I's: Intelligence, Intrigue, and Innovation.
What do you think about twists: Season-long is fine, as long as there is time to adapt. However, short, sudden twists can be... frustrating.
Skype (If you have one): derickbirch11
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Any time past 7 should be fine, though I can probably do past 3?
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Naturally. Why else would I apply?
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: It's been a while for me since I've last been on tengaged, but I should be fine. I like to think I'm pretty decent at this.
2268 days 12 hours ago
obey_me
I'm ready
2268 days 4 hours ago
Ross56
Name:Ross
Group Games played in before:M&Ns Noahs Kolbys L&Js and more Im forgetting atm
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Both tbh
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Mental
Which Survivor player are you most like: ryan
What will you bring to this season: Lies Deceit Blindsides
What do you think about twists: Sure
Skype (If you have one): You got me
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 7-8 PM EST
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Sure
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: Not really
2267 days 20 hours ago
tundrahenry101
Name: Jake S
Group Games played in before: too many to remember
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: hero all the way.
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: social
Which Survivor player are you most like: Amanda Kimmel
What will you bring to this season: a good time and a many alliances
What do you think about twists: bring them on
Skype (If you have one): jake_tengaged7
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): mostly late afternoon early evening
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I’m a group game icon ayeeee! Lmao jk but I have played many of these and do well in most
2267 days 20 hours ago
MrBird
Name: Raul S.
Group Games played in before: Power Struggle 10, 17, and 18, got 6th 4th and 3rd.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: I'm more of a act accordingly to the situation kind of guy
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: I'd like to say mental or strategic but why would I lie I suck at both and I suck at physical too but I mean that's the one I suck the least at so physical
Which Survivor player are you most like: lol idk it's pretty inaccurate considering the heavy editing that happens on the show
What will you bring to this season: absolutely nothing but long ass confessionals and a messy player ready to fuck up their game
What do you think about twists: meh don't care, just adjust to them
Skype (If you have one): dr_icicle
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): anything after 5 pm est or before 9 pm est is fine on the weekdays, any time on weekends
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yes!
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: my best friend applied and it's only fitting that you cast the other one don't get high hopes tho hun I'm not some survivor God like he os
2267 days 19 hours ago
AdamLovesEverything
Name: Adam W.
Group Games played in before: Look on my profile page
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Villain
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Mental fits me best
Which Survivor player are you most like: Jonny Fairplay
What will you bring to this season: Drama
What do you think about twists: I prefer traditional seasons, but I wouldn't mind them.
Skype (If you have one): live:b2c39b5182855e50
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Anything after 8 PM EST, so yeah... probably won't be able to make most competitions. Unless that fits perfectly
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'm known for making adversaries, usually have a good story going when I try. I'll 100% try to put my full effort into this game despite my schedule.
2267 days 16 hours ago
cereal222
Name: Meli
Group Games played in before: Kpnna's Expect the Unexpected, Saxonmath's group games, M&N's Survivor, and TTRS. I also host my own group games.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Mostly hero but villain if someone wants to fuck with me lol.
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Physical and social :)
Which Survivor player are you most like: Hali Ford, the robbed GODDESS.
What will you bring to this season: Analytical thinking, confessionals, and a team player!
What do you think about twists: Twists are usually cool, but can be annoying if executed incorrectly. As a whole, though, I'm all about it!
Skype (If you have one): Don't have Skype but I ALWAYS respond to tengaged mail.
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Any time (and I do mean ANY time lol).
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes, I host my own group games so I know alllll about inactive players and how frustrating they are lol.
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'm an obstacle course racer! That's just a fun fact lol :)
2267 days 16 hours ago
sarge455
Name:  Sarge

Group Games played in before:   I used to play in lots of Group games. I am a first generation Tengager. I played a lot in Rshow, Suitman, Cmack and Gaiaphage games.

Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain:   Depends on the group game and how I decide to play. Villain I guess if you need an answer.

Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game:   Mental

Which Survivor player are you most like:  Rob Mariano

What will you bring to this season:   My competitive nature.

What do you think about twists:  Bring it on

Skype (If you have one):  Sarge

What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST):  5pm to 10pm

Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):  Yes

Anything else I need to know in order to cast you:   You played with me once. You know I will bring fun to the game and make new friends in the process.
2267 days 16 hours ago
IceBeast
Name: Will
Group Games played in before: Suitman, M&Ns, QWRTS
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Physical
Which Survivor player are you most like: Erm probs Ozzy sadly
What will you bring to this season: My competitiveness!
What do you think about twists: They're okay. Depending what it is can definitely change how somoene plays
Skype (If you have one): icebeast.tengaged
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): Depends on the day :/
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes but have work on some days
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: If I do work it'll be from like 5-9/10pm est
2267 days 14 hours ago
sihz
Name: Sergio
Group Games played in before: Survivor8's, M&N's, Kolby's (thepug), and currently on Pokepat's, all survivor games.
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: a misunderstood hero..
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: social game although id say its a mix of strategic/social.
Which Survivor player are you most like: i'd like to say sandra in a way, "as long as it aint me"
What will you bring to this season: a dynamic gameplay
What do you think about twists:theyre good, always willing to adapt to new scenarios
Skype (If you have one): smoothdaysistah
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 8 pm EST is good for me
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yes absolutely
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: i think a big part of my strategy is to work the social game to the core. I mean you cant win survivor if you piss people off or dont have enough connections with the jury, and i believe i can bring a lot of that onto the table.
2267 days 13 hours ago
Robbyjak
Name: Robby

Group Games played in before: none

Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: yes

Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: yes

Which Survivor player are you most like: francesca hogi

What will you bring to this season: sasquatch chronicles

What do you think about twists: I have some thoughts

Skype (If you have one): robby.jak

What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): anytime after 7pm EST is perfect. anytime before is iffy.

Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): no

Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: yes
2266 days 22 hours ago
AlanDuncan
Group Games played in before: *inserts long list of failures*
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Hero with a bad edit
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Social
Which Survivor player are you most like: Debbie Warner
What will you bring to this season: Speedos, factor 50, bootleg nikes and and a tank top
What do you think about twists: like in general or in the game? as long as u dont use the shitting HvHvH f4 twist then im gucci
Skype (If you have one): alan.duncan98
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 5-8
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: im an all star. cast me alongside all stars I dont play chicken shit gigs

open group

Mud's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!