This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 13 Applications

Topic » Season 13 Applications

2257 days 5 hours ago
TR1364
Name: Tomas
Group Games played in before: Too many !
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Or
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Or
Which Survivor player are you most like: I ‘ d say Cirie Fields because I ‘ ll be robbed .
What will you bring to this season: A good ass time , yeah !
What do you think about twists: If they benefit me , I ‘ m for them . Too many twists is a turn off .
Skype (If you have one): tengagedtommy
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 4 - 7 ( Survivor and others shows come on @ 8 and such . )
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): Ofc .
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: You are in for a ride if ya cast me .
2256 days 16 hours ago
abeledaa
Name: Cai E
Group Games played in before: Check my page
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Villain
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Mental
Which Survivor player are you most like: Adam Klein
What will you bring to this season: A high standard of strategy and gameplay as well as setting the tone and pace of the game to be fast and intense
What do you think about twists: I love them, Merry Twistmas.
Skype (If you have one): N/A
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): any time :)
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'm here to win and I don't care about anything else.
2255 days 22 hours ago
justdontevictme
Name: brien E
Group Games played in before: a lot tbh too many to. Band
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: villain
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: mental is what I play I manipulate people to do what I want
Which Survivor player are you most like: Rob C except I win
What will you bring to this season: a lot of entertainment drama and lies galore
What do you think about twists: I love them as long as they screw my competition
Skype (If you have one): I have one if you pick me I'll give it to you ;)
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): any time I'm flexible with my schedule
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc): yes
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: don't not pick me cause I applied late if you pick me you won't regret it i might not win but I'll make it far and be entertaining
2255 days 9 hours ago
BBHoe
Name: Patsy L
Group Games played in before: Check my bio
Do you consider yourself a hero or a villain: Villain
Do you play mostly a physical, mental, or social game: Social
Which Survivor player are you most like: Parvati
What will you bring to this season: I'm a mystery and I bring unexpectedness on the table. Y'all watch.
What do you think about twists: Love it.
Skype (If you have one): n/a
What times will you be able to compete in challenges (In EST): 9pm
Do you promise to be active? (attend challenges, send confessionals, vote, etc):ya
Anything else I need to know in order to cast you: I'm a survivor superman
2255 days 8 hours ago
mudndawilderness
APPS CLOSED!

open group

Mud's Survivor Applications

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!