This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion - Papua New Guinea

Topic » Reunion - Papua New Guinea

3067 days 11 hours ago
Sebby
Well looks like 4 of you equally shared the immunity necklace so we have four winners. They are Damian, Red, Muffin and Ahmir all with 2 individual wins!
3067 days 11 hours ago
Sebby
Now for the best at challenges...
3067 days 11 hours ago
Sebby
It was hard to choose between you 4 but I think Red did the best, he participated at all challenges and did well at all of them. I believe that is also why he was voted out.. and he would’ve won a lot more if he lasted longer in the game.
3067 days 11 hours ago
Sebby
Best Move Award –
This was really hard to choose but I have to give it to Muffin for flipping and voting Red out. I did not receive any confessionals from him so it was hard to judge but I think if Red would’ve made it one more tribal he would’ve won by beasting challenges and Damian/Phaedra were loyal to him so it would’ve been impossible to take him out AND on top of that he still had 2 nullifier votes that he could use until final 4. So this award goes to Muffin for voting out the most powerful player in the game at the right moment.
3067 days 11 hours ago
Sebby
Other honorable move –
Ahmir using his idol at the right time, he was messaging me back and forth and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to use it but in the end he used it and got Damian out, which was another very powerful player.
3067 days 11 hours ago
mrmuffinman
woot woot
3067 days 11 hours ago
Sebby
Worst Move Award –
This one sadly goes to Pete. I think Pete was sitting pretty all game from being on the winning tribe and dominant alliance and he screwed that up by going to rocks and trying to make a move on his alliance! That backfired really hard and he drew the bad rock which got him out. I think Pete had a good shot at making it far and potentially winning the game but he tried making a move at the wrong time, claiming him the worst move award of the season!
3067 days 11 hours ago
Sebby
Now I'll close the Fan Favorite voting poll so we can see who the fans chose as their favorite.
3067 days 11 hours ago
Sebby
We have a 3 way tie. That means 3 of you will have to share the title of Fan Favorite.
We have:
Damian
Ahmir
and Jay
Congratulations to all 3 of you!
3067 days 11 hours ago
Sebby
And now for the Player of the season award... This is who I think played the best game out of anyone.
3067 days 11 hours ago
Sebby
This one had to go to Damian. He was one of the only ones to send me confessionals and I think he was playing a really solid game all season long. I think he had Red has a shield and even though Red was voted out and had unloyal alliance members he managed to wheezle is way back in and almost managed to vote Ahmir out unanimously. People really trusted him because he never received a vote all game and I truly believed he would’ve won but unfortunately he got idoled out at f5.
3067 days 11 hours ago
Sebby
So here's a summary of the awards:

Most votes received – Romeo (15)
Fewer votes received - Pickle/Damian/Pete (1)
Most votes nullified (WENTWORTH AWARD) – Ahmir (4)
Most challenges win – Ahmir/Muffin/Damian/Red (2)                                                                                                   Best at challenges - Red
Worst move of the game - Pete
Best move of the game - Muffin
Fan Favorite – Jay/Damian/Ahmir
Player of the Season - Damian
3067 days 11 hours ago
Sebby
Alright, now for my pre-season predictions before everything started.
Here they are:

16th – Glad
15th – Phaedra
14th – Acosta
13th – Jay
12th – Pete
11th – Ryon
~ Merge ~
10th – Damian
~ Jury ~
9th – Romeo
8th – Sam
7th – Muffin
6th – Mike
5th – Keaton
4th – Ahmir
3rd – Red
2nd – Pickle
1st – Cody
3067 days 11 hours ago
Sebby
I think it was pretty accurate except for Cody winning, but then again I had no clue who most of you were and I only predicted by what you said in applications/premiere.
3067 days 11 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Just got here.... looks at predictions..... really? 5th?

open group

Sebby's Survivor: Papua New Guinea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!