This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Panarairai

Topic » Tribal Council #10 -..

3079 days 3 hours ago
Sebby
Welcome to tribal council.  Votes are due by 7PM EST TOMORROW!!
If you do not vote, you will get a self-vote. And if you have 3 consecutive self-votes you will be removed from the game.

You cannot vote for Damian because he won immunity!

PYN for a question.

You can also send me confessionals.
3079 days 3 hours ago
mrmuffinman
muffin
3079 days 3 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
3079 days 3 hours ago
dsradine
me
3079 days 2 hours ago
Sebby
Romeo - I think this is the first time I see you at a challenge, was this part of your strategy?

Muffin - You've won immunity before and you were close at winning it again, think that makes you a threat?

Damian - Last tribal when Red got voted out you mentioned that you would probably be next, how does it feel knowing that you're safe?
3079 days 2 hours ago
alwaysvictorious
No, I just was completely free this time, lmao.
3079 days 1 hour ago
mrmuffinman
i dont necessarily think that it makes me a threat winning one challenge. i think red was a huge threat and some people took advantage of it. but of course if you dont have the necklace around you you are never safe.
3078 days 22 hours ago
dsradine
It feels so good having this necklace. I had no idea Red was going home, so when that happened, I knew I was in trouble so it feels awesome not to worry.
3078 days 3 hours ago
mrmuffinman
This is a long vote
3078 days 2 hours ago
Sebby
24 hours like the rest :P I have 5/6 votes received so I'm waiting til 7PM to read the votes.
3078 days 2 hours ago
Sebby
And there's gonna be a non-live challenge tonight
3078 days 2 hours ago
mrmuffinman
Ok
3078 days 2 hours ago
Sebby
I have the votes!
3078 days 2 hours ago
Sebby
If anybody has the immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!
3078 days 2 hours ago
Sebby
Okay I'll read the votes
3078 days 2 hours ago
Sebby
First vote

Romeo

open group

Sebby's Survivor: Papua New Guinea

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!